My TF Optics tutorial
Someone requests me to make a tutorial how I color my TF optics. Just to remind I’m not very good at teaching my style but I hope it will be understandable;; ><
Alright, let’s use Magnus as our model!
1. Fill up the eyes with the Light neon
2. Draw white circle in the middle, it’s up to you where you want draw the white circles, depends of where the character looks at
3. Select the neon blue part and put darker color of it. Don’t include the white there, leave it out.
4. Put Gradient of dark neon blue on both of selected area to make a shade. Still leave the white area.
5. Finally select the white area and put the light neon blue on where the darker area falls.
You can also add up some effects to make it look better, like put on some glowing on it!