* Exists on a diet of coffee, sandwiches and whatever the future version of skittles is
* Loves vodka whilst he’s robbing everyone blind at poker
* Vodka doesn’t love him - if, and when, he’s hungover, he has to stay in bed all day and eat whilst he watches cheesy crime/detective shows (preferably whilst spooning with Ryder)
* Him and Jill may or may not have “”””accidentally”””” conned a senior alliance officer out of ~500 credits one time at a casino on the Citadel (they were then told ‘politely’ to never come back)
* Amazingly his hair just does that - probably something to do with him working by the mass effect core all day
* Never cleans up after himself when he tinkers with stuff on the ship - whenever Ryder needs to find him they just follow the trail of discarded wrenches, oil spills and sandwich crumbs (for the hungry engineer on the go)
(was thinking about these the other night just deciding to post it now because 1) it’s a break from doing my report and 2) I’m all about that Gil Brodie)
But i’m sick of people wanting everything in s4 to revolve around Evak. I love Even and I adore Isak but this is Sana’s season and there are people in her life who are just as important to her that deserve screen time too.
Don’t get me wrong, I understand that both of them have story lines that are integral to the season, but that doesn’t mean that every time something happens and she needs to go running to Evak.