- Ed: *Knocks on door*
- Ivy: *Opens it wide while oswald runs out of view*
- Ed: Is oswald here?
- Ivy: *Closes door slightly*
- Oswald: *Jumps out window*
- Ivy: You know what actually he just left.
- Ed: Really?
- Oswald: *Comes back to grab his coat*
- Ivy: Yeah sorry.
- Oswald: *Quickly walks past behind Ed*
(I'm sorry, I have like. 3000 questions for you) Your writing is so lively and vivid, what kind of things do you try to do/avoid to keep from getting too bogged down/being too descriptive/not descriptive enough? Do you have any recommendations for someone feeling like they're in a rut with their writing? Are there any authors/books that inspire you, particularly when it comes to writing smut?