Hi! Two questions! 1. Could you tell us a little bit more about Jacob's backstory? I just went back to the beginning and I don't think I really found anything about him.... but I'm super curious about him! 2. Would you ever consider uploading Jacob to the gallery? :O Love what you've done with your legacy! Just spent my night reading it all and going back so I could catch up on everything, haha :)
Ah! I can’t believe you went back and read it like god bless you there were like 5 weeks where I didn’t even do captions.
Also, he’s technically not mine? I downloaded him off lilsimsies gallery, but I did edit him a bunch so idk. However! I can upload him later tonight to mine, if you want? I’ll probably do a separate post to put him, Finley, Rosie, and Benny up there, so keep an eye out either today or tomorrow!
BUT YES JACOB! My handsome boy I’ve missed him since generation 2 started :^(
Fun facts about Jacob Rowell
- So he’s a chef at a local restaurant, and he secretly loves it, even though he won’t stop complaining about how his hands always smell like garlic and how Finley always ends up having to wash tomato sauce out of his good pants
- He grew up in Willow Creek and was going to go to college on a football scholarship, but he broke his leg his senior year and had to take a year off because of it
- Still ended up going to school, but lost his scholarship because of said gap-year. Decided to go to the local community college to get some basic classes done because he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life now that football was out of the question
- Took a few classes and hated them all but then got roped into volunteering at a soup kitchen in the same city by his friend and ended up loving it
- Because he loves the people and seeing the kids and the parents and he loves cooking, even though half the time he ends up chopping lettuce for taco salad for four hours at the soup kitchen
- Was out to drinks with his friends in order to celebrate getting into a small culinary school when he saw Finley and literally fell in love at first sight
- Like it was such a gross cliche can you believe it like he saw her and turned to his friend and was like “Yo, that girl? I’m going to marry her”
- His hair has been 4 different colors - his natural dark brown, hot pink [which he did on a dare when he was in high school], bleach blonde when he was doing his gap year and his early community college days, and his final teal [which he will tell people to this day is his natural color, even though no one believes him and rightfully so]
- If he didn’t find cooking, he wanted to go into teaching, like maybe a para-professional in an elementary school or a special education teacher because he loves kids so much
- Once sat on his couch and marathoned the entire sons of anarchy show because he told Finley he liked it even though he’d never watched it and he was afraid of disappointing her, so he forced himself to watch it all, even though all the violence scared him every time