Nurseydex & Acting Class
Eyoooooooooooooooo, the CP Resident Shakespeare Ho/Theater Major is back with more
shamelessly using these characters as a means to talk about my major Nurseydex Antics!
As anyone who follows me knows by now, I’m a theater major. Dex and Nursey are comedy gold, and the thought of them working with any of the texts I’ve worked with is just DELIGHTFUL.
So without further ado!
- Dex needs and art credit. Just one more fucking art credit. But his schedule is insane and there’s only one he can take this semester
- it’s an acting class
- He doesn’t want to do it. Mostly because his boyfriend will be I N S U F F E R A B L E
- But he just wants to get this over with so he registers and just waits for Nursey to find out
- Nursey is delighted. And registers for that class, too.
- “YOU DON’T NEED ANOTHER ART CREDIT, DEREK!” “Dude, you really think I’m gonna miss this?”
- Dex doesn’t really know what to expect going in, but he definitely wasn’t expecting the prof (let’s call him Casey) to be this hot middle aged guy who dresses like Indiana Jones and lives in a cabin and recites Shakespeare to trees
- (we’re talking Adventure Indy, not Professor Indy)
- (what no I’m not basing him on my prof Kerry who is also currently directing me in Julius Caesar why would you think that)
- Nursey and Casey hit it off because Casey is this great mix of Passionate and IDGAF and Nursey wants to be him when he grows up
- Dex’s main reaction to him is “?????????” until he starts talking about his cabin in the woods and then they bond over Practical Shit like fixing window panes and Nature
- (the rest under the cut because this always happens my posts are always long af)