A collection of awkward but cute Tweek caps: One fun thing about making gifs is that you get to look at each scene frame by frame. You catch aaaall sorts of funny in-motion shots. Of everyone in South Park, Tweek is by far my favorite character to do this with, providing us all with the most unexpected and endearing reaction faces.
I want to make this fahc mavisneg bc seriously have you heard ‘Hit and Run?” like its the fahc mavinseg SONG like whoah, but i did the girl sfirst and im p proud of the color i did here so when i do the boys, ill make this a fahc mavinseg photoset but until then have the fahc megsay,
so thye girls are driving v fast (probably over the speed limit i mean, idk but maybe, probably, definitely) with no seatbelts BC they’re just that cool and meg was on the inside bein’ flirty and lindsay was in the getaway car and now off they go to cause some hell somewhere else. go girls go
ok breezy was stating that we should as women start demanding “gentlemen” because we “have what they want” (what if they are gay??) And saying that it’s our fault as women now that we don’t have gentlemen anymore because we made it stop (what?) and how we need to up our standards. Okay I mean, sounds all innocent and everything, but one of the PATD fans just was countertalking about it to her, not indirectly, and was very nice (from what i saw there was no cursing or screaming) and breezy took it in a whole other direction and stated that us as women HAVE to give stuff to men as a partner (if you know what i mean) So the person was like why must we bribe men and gave a speech (Brava to their great speech tbh.) And even apologizes for it being so long. So Breezy got a little rude (in my opinion, but as everyone, she’s standing up for her opinion, so i understand) So then the person kind of sided and you can tell they feel bad at this point. Then Dallon came in and started calling her an asshole and all (which is wrong, his wife is old enough to fight her own battles) So the girl apologizes AGAIN. And Dallon calls her an asshole once again and then blocks her for being “rude.” But the girl was like ‘well you earn respect ;)” and he goes oh thanks for finally agreeing with my wife, blah blah blah. but still blocks them and made a public tweet about it?? I don’t know, I think he shouldve stayed out of it idk.
If you want, I could make a photoset of everything going on if you’d like, just let me know :)
update: a lovely (no sarcasm, being so serious) fan decided to tell him that breezy instigated it (again, breezy could have ignored it) and he was an asshole about it and blocked her as well.
Along with new FT chapters every week, I look forward to seeing your gorgeous coloring of the manga material. If I may ask, just how exactly do you create these awesome recolours?!
Oh my, I have so many asks about “how do I do the thing” in my inbox but I suck at explaining so much… it just feels natural to me like 1. get the thing 2. color the thing
but my usual process looks like this (let’s go with this Dimaria panel because it actually wasn’t that complicated to color):
1. get the panel. I already erased the speech bubble because I wanted to make that photoset without any words.
2. fix whatever you need - in this case it was just her clothes. They are brown, so I got rid of the black filling. I also don’t like the white outlines behind the characters, so I just drew a lil bit of the guys in the back. But sometimes I have to draw some bigger parts in my own, like the background or characters.
3. fill in the base colors. idk just stay in lines and everything will be cool
4. make a slightly more interesting background (it won’t be that much visible in the end tho)
5. idk, shade the character (remember where is the light source!)
6. aaaand have fun with some layer blending modes like Multiply, Overlay, Luminosity etc. there are many tutorials explaining how to use the blend modes in SAI, here is a quite good one
so yeah, that’s the thing? Maybe I will make a detailed tutorial or something someday, but this is just to give you a general outline of how I do the thing.