68(.)media(.)tumblr(.)com/74a543d709b8c3cb7e0e5ef82b34a9f7/tumblr_om02m9ubvF1s4u80lo1_1280(.)jpg aliexpress review 68(.)media(.)tumblr(.)com/935b52b0b261dd599a725beefb6d6f30/tumblr_om02m9ubvF1s4u80lo2_1280(.)jpg inuinu review 68(.)media(.)tumblr(.)com/f5a31b9adfcb2a531df709389840d8d5/tumblr_om02m9ubvF1s4u80lo3_1280(.)jpg taobao review they use for fake reviews. I linked them as images bc the wholesale links r v long. Idk where i can send u the actual links, just remove parentheses to see links
them being images are fine. here are the images, for people to see easily:
image above is a screenshot of the aliexpress listing inu inu has taken this review from. review is from an anonymous russian user with the initials K.P., and the review reads: “Order came quickly-within 15 days. the bag is good quality-very tight, drawing a bright, without defects. I found only 1 sticking thread-everything else is perfect. size: 38cm width and 38 length. I recommend the seller.”
here is that review, reposted with the same image on inu inu’s website–you can see that they have changed the review significantly from the translated russian, and taken out details that are negative (like the thread comment) as well. revised review is from Abbey M., and reads “Order came quickly–within 15 days. The bag thing is that a good was very tight, drawing was nice, bright and without defects. Everything else is perfect.”
interesting side note is that it is highly unlikely you would ever get this item from inu inu within 15 days–as they are drop shipping all of their stuff from China. the russian person on the original aliexpress review likely got their product so quickly because of their proximity to china. just thought i might point that out as well, since it is a piece of information that makes the review very actively misleading. on the above aliexpress image, you can also see that there are other copied reviews, all of which are also on the inu inu site, with altered details.
this image shows the review images stolen from taobao, as well as reveals the fact that the information in the reviews on inu inu’s site are 100% fabricated–names, ratings, information.
so, like i said before, extremely sinister, very scammy, and just holy shit–all around bad.
anon, thank you for taking the time to compile this for me, inu inu’s site is pretty weird for me to navigate (and maybe this is just me) so i couldn’t even get the reviews on the fuji backpack to show up to begin with. i’ll add all this info to my original post and revise things a bit and re-release it here as soon as i get a chance, but i wanted to post all this info for folks as soon as possible and go ahead and get your new information out there–people definitely deserve to know these things, and this is another really damning piece of evidence against inu inu–you would think after all the other things that have surfaced about them they would stop this shit and try to just run a business properly, but apparently not.
I just found your blog but LIKE THIS IS HIGH QUALITY CONTENT LIKE GOALS (or to bring back a dead meme) 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit im sorry ahslsbs idk why im like this
Oh my god thank you so much this is amazing. I fully support the revival of this meme.
Happy birthday to my absolutely stunning girlfriend!!! This took way too freaking long and a lot of confusion but worth. Also I realized how often we go out to eat cause of me lmao. But anyways!!! I absolutely love you 💞💞💞 To think I found you trying to calm my nerves about college and you didn’t even follow me back right away. That and the fact that you had posted that like two years ago and I didn’t realize. lmao. But! God. 22 whole years. You spent almost a whole 21 without me like tf? That’s so rude and honestly I’m offended. The betrayal. The hoes. How could you? :(
For real though. You’re absolutely wonderful. You’re funny, you have good music taste, you game hardcore, you’re a freaking nerd, you’re bomb in bed, you’re smart, you do me right, you got those soft & ash free elbows…ugh. I’m so beyond lucky to have you in my life. You deserve so much and I hope I make you as happy as you make me. I really do. You deserve someone who makes you snot. It’s a wild experience and really brings you together. ALSO YOU LOVE KITTIES AND I LOVE THAT BC I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!! SO GOOD.
Okay any doodly dooooo. I’m super excited to spend the next three days with you- all your wisdom in your 22 years that you can finally share with me 💦👌😩💯💦 I love you baby & I’m sorry I made you wait for this and that it isn’t a PowerPoint. Maybe next year.
Under the cut are about 136 small/medium hq gifs of the talented AUBREY PLAZA. There should be absolutely no grey boxes/frozen gifs/repeats. None of these gifs are mine and belong to whoever made them. Please like/reblog if you found this useful.
A very good ref of Felicity with vERY GOOD QUALITY!! HELLA!!
I have officially changed her hairstyle. She now rocks a half shaved bob(?). Idk what to call it honestly lol. Also! Her tattoos are now officially set. The rose tattoo is a public domain png I found on pixabay.com because i was lazy and more focused on the dragon lol
As a Senior in high school and an art nerd at heart, I tend to carry around the basics for both school and doodles. My recent studyblr post with these photos took off and one of you asked me for a breakdown of what I haul around with me on a daily basis.
Top photo - The Pencil Case (J)
1. Soft Erasers. Definitely an art nerd thing. Totally unnecessary and useless for most of ya’ll. I use them for detailed portrait rendering because they lift a little bit of the graphite without taking it all off the paper. The Prismacolor ones are $¾ each and can be found at Michael’s or an art supply store.
2. Post it flags. These are the right size for my Moleskine and bullet journal. Get ALLL the colors! xD If you’re gonna carry them around make sure you have a tin or something. Otherwise the stacks fall apart and they lose the adhesive.
3. Burt’s Bees lip balm. This is nearly $5 a tube but it will forever be my go to. The colors are gorgeous and they’re very sparkly :) It also has peppermint oil in it so it feels really nice. CVS is the easiest place to find it. Guava is my favorite color by far, but Grapefruit is nice too.
4. Mechanical pencil leads in various sizes and softnesses. I usually have a lot more than three of these in my bag at a time. Softer/smaller leads can definitely only found at a specialty art store. I keep .7, .5, and .3 mm in HB or B at all times. Again, art nerd thing, and you probably don’t care.
5. Staedler White rubber eraser. Self explanatory.
6. PaperMate Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick. Beautiful tool for detailed portrait work. Can be sharpened with a razor. I would give up a lot of other rendering supplies for this thing.
7. iPod Shuffle 6th gen. I prefer my Nano 4th gen to this because the Shuffle has terrible battery longevity but whatever. It was a gift. Also it has twice the storage as my Nano.
8. Zebra Mildliners. Ya’ll know what these are already :P They’re great but not a must have by any means. I’m a fan but probably won’t buy them again when they run out.
9. Staedler Pigment Liners. Originally a set of 6 but I lost one :( They’re incredible for note taking and I refuse to take math notes with anything else. Highlighters don’t smear them, they dry instantly, and they last 18hrs if you accidentally leave the cap off. They range in size from .05 to .8 mm. They’re like $20 a set and $6 to replace a missing one so that’s kinda rough. But again, I’d almost sacrifice a grade for these things and I legitimately panicked when I lost one.
10. Staedler Triplus Fineliners. Again, pretty significant Studyblr staple. I haven’t used them much and I’m not a huge fan of colored pens tbh but they seem pretty nice. They do smear a little if you use highlighters over them. They feel cheaper than my other Staedler supplies, but whatever. Pretty useful overall but I might actually prefer the Pilot V8 pens (though less color variety).
11. Microns. Again, originally a set of 3 but I carry them around to supplement my missing Staedler Pigment Liner. A little cheaper overall than the Staedlers, but not nearly as nice. They tend to bleed too much, especially if you don’t keep the pen moving (for whatever magical reason, the Staedlers don’t bleed if you accidentally let the pen rest in the middle of a line). Also doesn’t dry as fast and can smear with highlighters.
12. Uniball Vision pens. There are better options out there to be honest. As far as rollerballs go, these are nice, but the ink isn’t as color-saturated as some others. It’s a nicely balanced pen tho, if you care about that sort of thing.
13. Sharpie highlighters. Not much I have to say about these. They’re useful but not pretty. Oh well.
14. Mechanical pencils. .7 mm, .5 mm, and .3 mm. These are expensive to replace so I hang on to them as long as possible. The Pentel .7 can be found anywhere, same for .5 usually, but .3 is only carried at art supply stores.
Bottom Photo - The Backpack
A. Electronics stuff. Phone charger, iPod charger, and emergency battery (only because I spent most of my time on campus outside on the slackline and I hate having to go inside to charge my music). I usually have a portable speaker in there too but I lost the aux cord for it :P
B. MacBook Air. I got the full map sticker on Etsy and the smaller stickers I printed off my own computer and laquered with fixative. Oh, except for the Stay Positive Bro sticker. I got that from the Stay Positive Bro site and you should totally rep their stuff as much as possible because I love everything they make. Also, Air’s are the bomb.com. Buy one. Infinitely better than Windows.
C. The Bottle. Can be found on Amazon. It smells weird 99% of the time and the Tritan isn’t good for you (apparently). I prefer my Smart Water bottle. It is cute though.
D. TI 30Xa calculator. This is actually a really nice all purpose calculator. Obviously it doesn’t graph, but I like it. Probably because it’s familiar and I’m faster on it than anything else.
E. Earbud holder made from a tin of Icebreaker sours. Yup.
F. Embroidered Jansport Backpack. In retrospect, I probably should have chosen a higher quality backpack to spend 8 hours embroidering, but I’ll try to keep it limping along for another semester or two before the straps rip out.
G. Mead notebook w/ sharpie. I like these notebooks because the pages are 8.5x11 when ripped out, so they usually fit into a looseleaf textbook really nicely. Just nice notebooks overall.
H. Urban Ears Limited Ed. Plattan Headphones. Love these. Almost broke them the first week I had them by tripping over the cord (literally fell in the middle of the campus center because the cord was wrapped around my Vans and the headphones were around my neck) but somehow they survived. Pretty awesome sound quality for $50.
I. Molang Diary. Best planner ever <3 Well, besides KiKi planners maybe, but Molang’s are way cheaper, and they come with stickers, and they’re adorable. Definitely recommend. I’m gonna do a separate post on them later.
J. Pencil Case. I got this from IUPUI’s bookstore so idk where else it’s available. I think it may have been designed by our own design students so… good luck finding it if you want one.
K. Kindle Paperwhite. I haven’t found this incredibly useful as far as electronic devices go but I do use it for English classes and pleasure reading. It’s a nice Kindle and very reasonably priced.
L. Nokia Lumia 635. Whoever decided a windows phone and a mac computer was a good idea (me) is an idiot. But it’s a good interim phone if you’re looking for something cheap and relatively indestructible.
and with this, the mechs project is done! (though it might not be completely completed just yet? i’ll explain later)
matt’s mech i think was semi-hard to make unique from the others, he seems to like hype things, and wrestling. so we have a mech with the build of a professional fighter (may or may not be a wrestler) that punches things into dust WITH ITS FISTS, while inflicting stab damage via its GIGANTIC SPIKES, i guess something along the lines of a set of brass knuckles.
this mech would be an extremely close combat fighter, right up in the enemy’s faces (or face areas?? perhaps the enemies are faceless idk) it would move medium speed and attacks medium speed also (liam’s has the fastest attacks and movement speed, woolie’s is a faster mover but attacks slower, and pat’s barely moves at all while grounded and takes large amounts of time to prepare -while dealing immense damage via explosives)
i almost wanted to go punisher themed but i decided against it (this is the second time i did that actually, originally i wanted to have all the mechs have drills on them but alas, i couldn’t fit them into pat’s mech’s design so i had to scratch it, you bet those spikes were thought of at some point as drills) because i kinda wanted it separate and standalone from other things -rather than relying on other franchises ya dig?
and so instead of punisher, a generic skull with FIRE coming out of its mouth (or two cigars? take it as you will)
lastly, what other color scheme could i use except the old red white and blue
now that this project is finished -or at least finished for the time being- looking back, the only thing that ties the 4 mechs together is the gold in the color scheme (something unintentional actually for the most part) maybe it is a symbol that friendship is golden and ties the 4 together? idk you decide
the reason i even started this project was to give a little shout-out thank you to my favorite lpers for just being super goddamn quality (honestly some of the only lpers who can make me laugh consistently, and make my day better good job on that guys!). i was fiddling with the idea until i found out that matt has a tumblr and then realized, hell i should actually do this
well, realestmatt i really sincerely hope you like this or at least appreciate it (or see this even haha) at the very least, thank you for what you and your team do and know that you truly are the hypest lets players on youtube
*one last note, i may post other things regarding this project like the sketches involved or maybe even a composite of the action poses or refs (i’ve kept them to size too) in which case i’ll make a new post with it all on there (it’s not a whole lot i don’t think, some of these are a bit unsatisfactory as of now and it feels like i should close it up for good, though technically the project is finished)