“Peter.” A woman’s voice said before I felt someone move next to me. “Peter Parker.” I opened my eyes as someone jerked underneath me.
“Uh—hey May.” I heard Peter’s voice. My eyes opened and I yawned my hand traveling up the cloth of Peter’s shirt. I turned on the couch realizing Peter and I had fallen asleep on the couch…again. I looked up to see a women I recognized as May standing above us a smile on her face. Peter moved slightly causing me to fall of the couch.
“Ow.” I groaned as my head hit the ground.
“Shit sorry Y/N.” Peter said looking down at me. He helped me up as I blushed.
“So is someone going to tell me what’s going on?” May crossed her arms.
“Sorry.” Peter blushed as I sat next to him on the couch rubbing the back of my head. “Uh May this is Y/N, you remember her—uh and Y/N this is my Aunt May.”
“I know who she is Peter.” May chuckled. “You never stop talking about her.” I blushed looking over at Peter who turned bright red. “My question is why she’s here, why you two were sleeping on the couch and why there is a bruise on her cheek.”
“Uh—” Peter blushed. “Well she—she’s my girlfriend.”
“Really!” May’s face brightened looking between us. “Oh that is just adorable.” I blushed looking at Peter who had gone bright red.
1. Don’t let anyone treat you badly. You deserve respect and decency from everyone.
2. Loving yourself is something that needs to be developed. Don’t worry, you’ll get there.
3. It takes some time for things to happen and that’s only natural, don’t rush into them.
4. You won’t work well if your mind isn’t working well. Mental health is too important to forget.
5. Say you’re sorry, even if your pride is too big and you feel like you can’t - do it.
6. Don’t waste your time hating on anyone, it’s never worth it in the end.
7. Apologies won’t always make things right again, but sometimes they’re all you have.
8. If you’re stressed, put on some music and take a long bath. Sing along until the lyrics are the only thing on your mind.
9. Trying out new things is important, no matter how small the change is.
10. Talk to the cool looking kids. Chances are you’ll regret it if you don’t. You could become best friends.
11. Sometimes things won’t work out the way you wanted them to - and that’s okay.
12. Pain will come and pain will go. It’s only important that you learn how to live with it.
13. Try your best to tell people how you feel instead of just assuming that they know. You’re not weak for opening up.
14. Being sad is okay and so is crying. These aren’t necessarily bad things. Let it all out, let the tears fall.
15. Sometimes loving someone isn’t enough and you have to learn to let them go.
16. People leave and it will always hurt, but you’ll learn to live without them.
17. The worst thing you could do is try to punish someone else by hurting yourself.
like… that scene with andy at the field is just such an #insight into robert as a character. the way his voice cracks when he mentions their mum just tells u how much it still affects him to this day, and then him repeating what jack said to him when he sent him away was just ahskdks
i feel like this scene alone is just The Scene that sums up a lot of who robert is and why. he’s someone who lost his mother in a traumatic way, always felt second best to his adopted brother, and felt like his father didn’t even want to protect him when it came down to it (like he did andy)
idk my dudes roberts familial relationships are just trainwreck after trainwreck and this scene just sums it up
1. drink: water
2. phone call: my dad
3. text message: my dad’s companion
4. song you listened to: something from dan’s evening downtime playlist (I love it so much)
5. time you cried: yesterday lmao
6. dated someone twice: never
7. kissed someone and regretted it: never
8. been cheated on: never
9. lost someone special: in january
10. been depressed: like 3 years ago (idk if I can call it depression but I felt like shit)
11. gotten drunk and thrown up: never
3 FAVOURITE COLOURS
14. alright I like every other colour on the same level
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU
15. made new friends: I think yes
16. fallen out of love: no
17. laughed until you cried: most probably
18. found out someone was talking about you: I don’t think so?
19. met someone who changed you: not really
20. found out who your friends are: maybe?
21. kissed someone on your Facebook list: no
22. how many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: almost everyone
23. do you have any pets: 2 doggos and a kitty cat
24. do you want to change your name: nope
25. what did you do for your last birthday: my 2 best friends came and brought me cake 💙
26. what time did you wake up: 10am
27. what were you doing at midnight last night: having a shower I think
28. name something you can’t wait for: hUnGaRiAn Gp NeXt WeEk!!
29. when was the last time you saw your mom: just now
31. what are you listening to right now: I’m watching a water polo match
32. have you ever talked to a person named tom: probably no
33. something that is getting on your nerves: this heat
34. most visited website: tumblr
35. hair colour: most basic brown
36. long or short hair: middle length?
37. do you have a crush on someone: yep
38. what do you like about yourself: my hair, my hight and most of my personality
39. piercings: I have my ears pierced does that count?
40. blood type: idk but I really wanna know
41. nickname: few people call me gigi
42. relationship status: single
43. zodiac: taurus
44. pronouns: she/her
45. favourite tv show: the middle rn
46. tattoos: no but I want a few
47. right or left handed: right
48. surgery: wisdom teeth but nothing serious fortunately
50. sport: to watch: f1 and almost anything if my country is concerned. to do: swimming… actually I can enjoy almost anything except football
51. vacation: this q could be a little bit more detailed lmao but I’m going to Poland next month
52. pair of trainers: I love my pumas
53. eating: I just ate a few apricots
54. drinking: nothing rn
55. I’m about to: drink something cause I got thirsty after the last question lol
56. waiting for: the match to continue
57. want: to learn german
58. get married: no
59. career: industrial design engineer wish me luck
WHICH IS BETTER:
60. hugs or kisses: both?
61. lips or eyes: eyes
62. shorter or taller: idc
63. older or younger: preferably older but doesn’t matter
64. nice arms or nice stomach: idc
65. hookup or relationship: relationship
66. troublemaker or hesitant: hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
67. kissed a stranger: nope
68. drank hard liquor: nah
69. lost glasses/contact lenses: no
70. turned someone down: yes
71. sex on the first date: no
73. had your heart broken: yeah
74. been arrested: no
75. cried when someone died: I always cry
76. fallen for a friend: hmm
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
77. yourself: I have to I guess
78. miracles: uhh maybe
79. love at first sight: not really
80. santa claus: no
81. kiss on the first date: I guess
82. angels: I would like to
84. eye colour: brown
85. favourite movie: catch me if you can
Favourite mythical creature: Hmmm I’ve always been fond of the fae, mermaids, and dragons… idk if I’ve ever had a favorite though. 🤔
Dream place to make out w someone: Well I’ve never felt the desire to kiss anyone but putting that aside–hypothetically, I would say at home. Like on my awesome couch because I like being comfy.
Where you live: Georgia the state not the country
Where you wish you lived: Nagano, Japan. It’s been me and Gil’s dream city for over a decade.
Songs that sound like you: Hmmmm. For funsies I’ll say “FEMA” by Norm Sherman, a song that used to be like my theme song but not as much anymore, “Long day” by Matchbox twenty and now something a little more fitting for me now is “Pretty Boy” by Taemin.
Last book you read and adored: Read AND adored? I really like Lea Reminis autobiography but idk if I’d say I adored it. At the same time I can’t think of the last good book before that sooo…. yeah
Last film you watched and adored: What the Health. It’s a documentary but it’s really really good.
A goal you want to attain this year: Id like to have the first book of the trilogy I’ve been working on all polished up and even published.
Please dont “settle” for anyone who treats you bad. I know from personal experience and I regret it everyday, so I am writing this post as someone who doesn’t want other trans MLM to go through the same.
On a few occasions, I had felt pressured to like someone or be with them simply bc they liked me. my thinking was basically “who knows when someone would ever like me again?” “so they treat me like shit, its not like a person like me could ever do better” “he’s straight and constantly misgenders me but i like him and he says he likes me too and thats all that matters” we need to stop believing that crap. you can do better.
i just wanted to share my reference blog that ive been hoarding, and felt like someone might want? idk? all the references are biased to me, but there are tutorials and a lot of stuff on there that might help!
you and calum had been roommates for a while but that didn’t mean you guys were close, in fact you were the exact opposite. you did your own thing and he did his, the two of you rarely ever interacting more than a nod of your head in acknowledgement to each other. but then one night you were sound asleep in your bed only to be woken by the sound of calum’s screams coming from the room next to yours. carefully you got out of bed and tiptoed into your roommates room, your heart breaking as you saw him frantically tossing and turning in his bed as tears escaped his eyes. not knowing wether or not you should wake him, you finally decided to risk it simply because it was too painful to watch him in anguish for another moment. “calum, hey.. calum, wake up!” you said, your hand rubbing over his shoulder. when he finally woke his eyes were wide in shock, his chest rising and falling rapidly as his brain raced to comprehend he was awake, not in the midst of a night terror. you asked him if he was okay or if he wanted to talk, both offers he declined as he brushed off your concern. you left his room warily- not completely convinced he was ok but not wanting to push him either since after all, you didn’t know each other well enough to pry. an hour later you had fallen back into a peaceful slumber but this time it was calum waking you, gently shaking your shoulder. you looked up at him and your heart swelled as the tall boy rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he asked you if he could crawl in with you for the night. of course you agreed, moving over as calum climbed in next to you- cuddling up against you like a child. he wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck as he whispered, “i’m sorry, normally i can control it but i- tonight it was bad and i just… i just need someone and you- you make me feel safe.” it seemed like it was only minutes later that you felt calum’s hot breath puffing against your neck and you couldn’t help but fall asleep with a small smile upon your face.
roommate!5sos blurb night with defcliff0rd & wanksclifford
I really like your Lin being brainwashed theory, even after seeing the parallels between her waking and Zuko's (which I forgot about and was happy to see!). When Zuko woke up, his change in attitude/mind set felt natural. Lin's felt forced and too weird. I read your tags on the parallel gif set you did, and I can really see that happening. Thanks for sharing it! My friend and I were trying to figure out why that moment felt so off.
Zuko’s transformation felt right because he did something right -freeing the Avatar’s bison and he was taken care of by someone the audience can trust.
Lin’s transformation felt weird because she has been holding back her emotions for 30 years and she just lets go just like that? Not to mention, the background music gave a creepy vibe to it along with Korra, Mako, and Bolin being surprised at her transformation. There’s a lot of parallels between Zao Fu and Ba Sing Se and we can see that Zao Fu strives for perfection which means the people are in a good state. Idk that Acupuncturist did something. As I mentioned in the tags, Maybe Su had something to do with it? since she wants a perfect family where Lin is included or at least they’re both in good terms with each other.
This is the only scenario where Lin is her most cheerful state, so that moment was definitely off.