- movie night Saturday is a BIG thing at the firehouse.
- Kevin takes the lack of couch space as an opportunity to put all the pillows and blankets on the floor. it becomes a Saturday night tradition.
- they all take turns picking a movie each week and Patty has yet to pick something that isn’t a documentary or a musical. everyone complains that the songs will get stuck in their heads, but deep down they love it.
- Patty knows this so she tries to pick a different style of musical every time it’s her turn. everyone is singing the show tunes until the next movie night.
- Abby alternates between comedies and 80s coming-of-age films which she shamelessly cries at a good majority of.
- Erin trying to hide her obvious tears makes Holtz flirtatiously tease her about crying over a movie. the teasing usually doesn’t last long because Holtz is a sympathetic crier who “only teared up a little bit, I swear.”
- Holtzmann doesn’t get that there is a limit to how many bad 70s-80s sci-fi films you can watch per lifetime and that she has greatly exceeded that limit.
- Kevin has no real pattern to his picks, but he has a soft spot for Disney. when it isn’t Disney, it’s something everyone ends up liking anyways. (except for the one time he picked a really metaphorical indie film and no one knew what was going on but him.)
- Erin’s choices have yet to stray from Harry Potter after she got the girls to finally read all the books over a span of three weeks.
-Patty didn’t mind rereading them for a third time. her book club dreams came true. Abby took some extra convincing. Holtz was adamant about finishing them as fast as possible. (it’s not because she liked seeing Erin’s smile when she’d go on about the characters that she held so close to her heart or anything.)
- Abby is a night owl, so when everyone falls asleep in a big cuddled up heap she makes sure to take a picture. if that picture just so happens to make it to instagram then whoops.
High School AU where Cecil and Kevin were best friends in middle school and Kevin had his pre-Strex personality, but in freshman year Kevin starts hanging out with the popular kids, AKA the “Strex preps”, and slowly gains his post-Strex personality and he and Cecil have a falling out
10 day creature challenge: ↳ day 3: the year you started watching >> 2014
“None of these videos would exist if you guys didn’t keep watching, so we want to thank you guys for allowing us to continue being idiots who live on the internet. This is a dream job and we couldn’t be more thankful. :)”