ANDRIEL PANIC ATTACKS
Please forgive me this is my first hc and im shit at these things
- Kevin is pissed the fuck off.
- If you thought he was an intolerable person you haven’t met him when he is pissed beyond belief. (Drama Queen)
- (see what I did?)
-(Yeah I hate myself for that pun as well)
- He was pissed over Nicky being behind the prank. The prank where someone had vandalized the walls and put ‘Kevin loves his stick and balls’ in bright red paint over the plexi glass
- Nicky didn’t actually do it, @neilswesninski said they don’t know who had done it.
- (Sorry if i hijacked or stole your ‘Kevin likes stickballs. I just found it funny and a great way to lead to this @neilswesninski)
- Neil is having an off day where everything he is doing is just not working out and causing Kevin to get pissed and himself, leading to even more mistakes
- By the near end of the practice, all the drill shave ended with either the ball hurting something or someone, the movement off and causing him to face plant and eat dirt,
- Basically anything that could go wrong did go wrong at the moment of practice and he was near crying and screaming, baiscally hitting something out of his anger he has in himself.
-Andrew was laughing from his goal, enjoying seeing his boyfriend fail miserably and piss Kevin off beyond belief.
- So when Kevin throws his helment off after the ball was safely out of play and started storming over, already starting to yell as he pointed his finger towards Neil, Neil froze and tensed,his fingers starting to slowly shake
- He didn’t see Kevin and the orange. All he saw was the familiar room he had stayed in when he was at the nest, trying to keep Andrew safe
- He felt the familiar hard bed, the black sheets and room surround him as Riko twirled a knife around, a murderous look in his eyes
- All he could hear was the distant yelling from Riko lecturing him as the knife dug into his skin. It was at that moment where it started.
- His blue eyes had a far away look as his body shook and he back away from Kevin, stuttering apologizes before yelling a loud. “Im sorry Riko.” He said as he clenched the scars where the knife had dug into him all along ago. He was breathing heavy, his body convulsing in fear, his voice strangled as he let out faint whimpers
- Kevin had stopped, his eyes wide as he froze in place, scared and surprsied he triggered something that horrid of Neil’s memory.
- However, Andrew didnt waste a single moment, abandoning his gear and going into a full on sprint as he saw his boyfriend living a panic attack
- He kneeled down after shoving Neil down to the ground, laying his body down as he took a hold of Neil’s arms, holding them above his head as he kneeled down, presseing their foreheads together, letting their nose touch as he stared deep in Neil’s blue eyes he loved so much.
-”Neil……..Neil you are not there……Riko is dead and you are in South Carolina.” HE spoke in a hard voice, watching Neil’s reaction. “You are a fox and you are with me and you are safe. YOu do not need to run when I am here to protect you.” Andrew said.
-andrew kept like thats, softly rubbing Neil’s hand in soft circles, murming as he slowly got his boyfriend to come back.
- Neil could finally breathe properly, his eyes blinking as he looked up at Andrew’s eyes with surprise. “You had an attack idioit……” He said loud enough for the team to hear. He whispered quickly after. “You always worry me and im always cleaning up your mess.” He said in german smirking as he released Neil’s arms, sitting back.
- Neil felt like a rock had been lifted off his chest, his vision coming in clear once more, his breath returning as he shakily stood up with the help of Andrew.
- “Thank you.” Neil whispered back in german before Andrew, pulled him down a pecked his lips softly before throwing back on his helment and neck guard, running back to the goal
- Neil was there, eyes wide with surprise as they have ever kissed in front of the team. He brushed everybody’s stare off as he jogged back, lightly clamping a hand on Kevin’s shoulder, smiling and forgiving him
Nicky was squealing as he took out a camera from no where, snapping pictures of Andrew and Neil
- Neil had never played better at a practice after