- Gryffindor: YOU'RE DATING SLYTHERIN?!
- Hufflepuff: ...yes...
- Gryffindor: How?! You're so nice and sweet and Slytherin's so...Slytherin!
- Slytherin: Dude, I'm standing right here.
- Gryffindor: Oh, shut up, you know what I mean.
- Slytherin: Yeah, you're right. I'm just as surprised that Hufflepuff likes me as you are.
- Hufflepuff: Oh, shut up, both of you.
- Gryffindor: Well? Why do you like someone so...so...Slytherin?
- Hufflepuff: Sly's not that bad! You just don't know them like I do! They may seem all mean and tough but, on the inside, Slytherin's just a big ol' teddy bear.
- Slytherin: *blushes*
- Gryffindor: HOLY SHIT IT HAS EMOTIONS!
- Slytherin: *blushes more* *glares at Gryffindor* Fuck off, asshole.
I got into Kidge fully prepared to ship something that will never be canon, but I swear if it happens I will freak out. And if it's slowburn... *screams* anyway, I always thought that scene (when Pidge walks away leaving Keith and Allura together) was interesting, like what you pointed out about how it focuses on Pidge leaving (and really, what was the point of focusing on that if the scene was about Allura talking to Keith????)