- Yuri don’t let yourself get baited into a dance
batt- I SAID DON’T GET BAITED INTO A DANCE BATTLE! GODDAMNIT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO
BE MEETING SPONSERS!
- Victor! Mila! Stop encouraging them! AND STOP
- Victor you’re not even drunk! STOP DANCING WITH
THE SLOPPY DRUNK
- Why is there a stripper pole in here? Why is
this allowed to get out of hand? WHERE THE HELL ARE CHRIS AND THIS DRUNK’S
- Victor! DON’T LET DRUNKS HUMP YOU IN FRONT OF
SPONSERS! NO, YOU CAN’T TAKE HIM BACK TO HIS ROOM! I DON’T CARE IF YOU THINK
YOU’RE IN LOVE HE’S DRUNK AND YOU’RE AN IDIOT! I’LL TAKE HIM BACK TO HIS ROOM
BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY MORE BAD DECISIONS.
- *sends Celestino a strongly worded email about
keeping an eye on his pupils in the future the next morning*
- Victor stop. Stop pining. You aren’t in love. No
I don’t believe in love at first sight and I certainly don’t believe in love at
first drunken humping. You’re right I’m not taking this seriously. He hasn’t
contacted you because he was DRUNK OUT OF HIS MIND! Did you see how much booze
he downed? It’s a wonder he didn’t die of alcohol poisoning. Just stfu and
- Victor no. It’s not a message. Victor no! Don’t
give up your career for an ill-advised booty call! UGH if I can’t stop you just
make sure our Yuri doesn’t find out where you went.
- WHY ARE YOU IN JAPAN TOO YURI! I COULDN’T STOP
VICTOR MAKING AN ILL-ADVISED BOOTY CALL BUT YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE ATTEMPTING
THAT! YEAH SURE YOU’RE NOT THERE FOR THAT I’VE SEEN YOUR ROOM! …NO ONE HAS 30
POSTERS OF SOMEONE IN THEIR ROOM BECAUSE THEY ‘HATE THEM JUST SO MUCH’ YOU’RE
FOOLING NO ONE KID!
- OMFG did you really give him a program about the
night he got sloppy drunk and you turned into even a bigger moron? You’re going
to put me into an early grave.
- MILA! STOP POKING THE SMOL ANGRY CHILD! HIS
SCREECHING HURTS MY EARS!
- Wait, why the hell do I have to go live with my
ex-wife and the angsty teen? I don’t want to have to listen to a list of my
failures or a catalogue of all the ways Drunk Yuri is the worst especially as
it tends to devolve into ‘stupid pig, how dare he be so good looking’.
- Victor stop trying to pretend this isn’t an
elaborate booty call. This is not how coaching works.
- I have the living legend who gave it all up to
be a pretend coach in order to get with a sloppy drunk, a sadist of a female
skater who stirs up trouble on purpose, an angsty teen who can’t tell the
difference between having a crush and hating someone and an emo skater who is
far too old to be as emo as he is. Kill me now.
- Maybe I was giving Victor a disservice. His
student is actually doing quite well and maybe they are taking it seriously and
HOLY FUCK NEVERMIND JUST KISS YOUR STUDENT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD
VICTOR YOU ASSHAT
- Yuri has calmed down and I’m just going to
ignore Victor. Yep that’ll work OMFG did you HAVE TO KISS HIS FUCKING SKATE?!?
THIS IS WHY YOU WEREN’T ALLOWED TO TAKE HIM BACK TO THE HOTEL ROOM! YOU HAVE NO
- You want me to what? Be his coach? Well…only
because I like Maccachin.
- You’re alright actually, I hereby allow you the
name Japanese Yuri instead of Drunk Yuri. You may be the only sane person I
know surprisingly. I still am going to tell you off for fucking up though.
- ….I take it all back. WTF was up with all the
- …They got engaged. Victor really is going to
marry him….I’m not even surprised at this point. Fine. Keep him Japanese Yuri.
He’s a pain in the ass anyway.
- YES! I AM A PROUD DAD/COACH! HAPPIEST I’VE BEEN
THIS WHOLE YEAR
- WTF? You’re coming back now? Idek what’s going
- Well done Yuri! I’m so proud of you for winning
- …They are doing a super romantic pairs skate
because of course they are.
- Okay so Victor is coming back to Russia to train
cool….wait what do you mean you’re still going to coach Japanese Yuri? WTF? HOW
WOULD THAT EVEN WORK? WTF NO.
Post Episode Twelve
- STOP FLIRTING IN THE RINK! WHY GOD WHY AM I
- STOP GROPING HIM VICTOR THERE ARE CHILDREN
- YURI P STOP THROWING THINGS EVERY TIME THEY FLIRT
What she means:
Heather Duke has a jeep, why did Macnamara have to ride the bus? Sure Duke was an ass, but did she really make her friend ride the bus? Unless she didn't have her license, but in that case, did she also ride the bus? I mean I don't think that would fly with her, right? She would bitch at her parents to give her some other way. But would she really still make her so called friend still ride the bus? Why does Macnamara not ask for a ride? Is she afraid of Duke? I mean it would make sense if she was because Duke has the ability to ruin her like Chandler used to be able to, but why is Duke more popular than Macnamara, is it because she's bitchier? Maybe it's because she's meaner in general? Or she's just louder? Either way, Macnamara was the more liked of the surviving Heathers, so wouldn't she "inherit" the throne? Or maybe Duke was the only one who wanted it. But in all of Duke's popularity did she really have to make her friend ride the bus? Would no one else give Macnamara a ride?
asoiaf meme → 3/3 point of view characters: Davos Seaworth “I am a man. I am kind to my wife, but I have known other women. I have tried to be a father to my sons, to help make them a place in this world. Aye, I’ve broken laws, but I never felt evil until tonight. I would say my parts are mixed, m’lady. Good and bad.”
Drew the MC for this blog’s two year anniversary (07.16.15)! Fanart for first anniversary over [here] I didn’t know what to expect as I created this sideblog, but I am always moved by everyone’s welcome and support! You all help make my otome gaming experience better, and where would I be without these lovely MCs? Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you wonderful ladies.