After Flash Back, they let Hartley out of the Pipeline to help with Evil!Wells but a part of Cisco just can’t get ‘Holy Harry Potter’ out of his head.
He has to know how deep that wells goes.
He enlists Barry’s help and together they stage of ‘discussion’ within Hartley’s hearing range.
It starts innocently enough, talking about the books and movies and what not, but they keep getting things wrong. It starts off with little things but start escalating to bigger things - mispronouncing Hermione’s name, calling Molly by Holly, etc, before moving onto the ‘Ron was totally a death eater or was going to be one’ and “Snape and Lily should have been together’.
As it goes on, Hartley becomes visibly pained and very determined to try and ignore them.
Then Cisco says ‘The plot to Cursed Child totally made sense.”
Hartley loses it, all but jumping from his seat and starting a rant that lasts 10 minutes, correcting every single thing Barry and Cisco had gotten wrong as well as how much that play makes absolutely no sense but Albus and Scorpius should have gotten together and how dare they.
Once he’s done, he just sits back down with his head in his hands and bemoans that ‘he’s worse than Cisco’.
Cisco has never been happier in his life and if he just so happens to have a HP movie marathon and invites Hartley along, well, that’s his business, isn’t it. its not a date stop laughing barry
An Incomplete List of the Things Shaw loves about Root
- when Root tries to wink, but she always fails to keep one eye open. she seems to have no idea that she is doing something wrong, nor know why Reese and Harold chuckle when she attemps to wink at them
- when she uses really bad—like, nauseatingly bad—pick-up lines. and that whenever she uses them her face breaks into a wide, idiotic grin that sometimes makes Shaw grin too even if she tries not to
- when she calls her “sweetie” in her ~overt-come on~ voice
- when she lets Shaw eat off of her plate without protest. and that she doesn’t take anything from Shaw’s plate, even though that would be fair
- when she uses two guns at once
- when she talks to Bear in a silly voice while scratching his belly
- when she shuffles half-asleep across the kitchen in her bunny slippers for coffee in the morning after a late night of coding or saving the world
- that she always has her nails painted black because she is just that Extra™
- when she tries to act all cynical about the world but she is somehow still a hopeless, dumb romantic
- that she rides a motorcycle
- when she complains about being cold just so she has an excuse to curl up next to Actual Space Heater Shaw, even when the room is really warm and she can’t possibly be cold
- when her Texan accent bleeds through and she calls Shaw “darlin’”
- when she tries to sing along with the songs on the radio but she is really bad with remembering the lyrics and she sings half the words wrong. neither Shaw nor The Machine have the heart to correct her
- that she always lets Shaw drive
- when she falls asleep on the couch with her glasses half off her nose and her computer still balanced on her lap and she’s snoring lightly and it’s just really precious—even Shaw can admit that
- that when Shaw is upset, she doesn’t try to pry at what’s wrong when she doesn’t want her to and it’s enough to just be together
- when they encounter a dangerous situation and she grins in a way that terrifies anyone who isn’t Shaw and says “ready to have some fun?”
- when she gets annoyed with a man and her wide, innocent eyes become deadly (and the man’s eyes become terrified)
- when she uses combat moves she picked up from Shaw
- when they are lounging in bed or on the couch or somewhere and she runs her fingers across Shaw’s back, giving her chills
- when she yawns and looks like a tired puppy
- that regardless of how abnormal or broken she sometimes thinks she is, Root never fails to make her feel perfect
asoiaf meme → 3/3 point of view characters: Davos Seaworth “I am a man. I am kind to my wife, but I have known other women. I have tried to be a father to my sons, to help make them a place in this world. Aye, I’ve broken laws, but I never felt evil until tonight. I would say my parts are mixed, m’lady. Good and bad.”