- so he’d text you in the middle of the night bc he can’t sleep, and practically drags you out of your bed to go to the grocery store that’s opened 24/7 - and he’s like babe…ilysm idk how you can stand me and my randomness but I really couldn’t sleep bc I kept thinking about you and tbh I was coming over anyway and I just needed an excuse - so now you’re drinking your third slushy and he’s talking about getting married and traveling the world with you - whenever you’d scoff at his wild suggestions, he’d move closer to you on the pavement and put his arm around you - "I’m serious. Then I wouldn’t have to take like 3 busses just to come over to your place, and we can finally have our own slushy machine to make them at 1 in the morning, jagi"
- he was working late in the studio one night and asked you not to wait up for him, but you thought you’d surprise him (low key you just wanted to watch him dance) - so after hugging you for an hour, he leads you to one of their studios since there’s no one there at this late hour, and shows you this new track they’ve been working on - and he’s so mesmerized by your expression and smile, and the way you’re nodding your head to the beat - and he’s thinking ‘why don’t I invite her to the studio more often??? …oh yeah bc I’ve got those flock of puppies to look after’ - after spending some hours goofing off and making diss tracks about each other, he saves it onto a flash drive and sleepily heads home with you
- Yixing had just come back from a long schedule in China, and he’s so happy to finally be back in your arms and your shared apartment - neither of you could sleep, despite the late hour, so he suggests taking you to this place he discovered while out with the boys one day - it’s an abandoned building, where you both sat on the roof and stared at the night sky of the city - he’d smile in awe as you yawn and lean your head on his shoulder, but you two would keep talking until there’s nothing left to talk about - he’d protectively wrap his arms around you when the sun started to rise, and whispers to you that he wants to come here every night from now on (sike, it’s too cold yixing, you’re lucky I love you)
- you’d just finished watching a midnight viewing of this new movie, and both of you were now standing outside the theater, with baekhyun’s lips lazily tracing your jaw and neck
- "y/n, what do you say we go back inside and watch another movie?“ He asks mischievously. “Didn’t you say you spent your last dollar on those twizzlers???” - and he’s like “well, I said nothing about paying for our tickets. Let’s go.” Lmao he’d drag you back inside and tries to act nonchalant - you’d pretend to be looking at the schedules for the movies and avoid all the workers until you get close enough to the entrance near the ticket line - he’s like an actual puppy and he’s holding your hand while running over to the nearest movie playing. It just so happened to be the same movie you just watched…nice going
- he wouldn’t do anything too wild, probably suggest a karaoke match-off when you tell him that you can’t sleep, and this is great bc he can’t focus on his work either
- so this is a much needed break. Plus, it’s a chance to show off his vocal skills and have you rolling your eyes - pulls you in his arms during duets and stares into your eyes and he’s basically serenading you - might take it too seriously and go full *exo chen* mode, with the dance routines and everything - and although he’s mostly playing their songs now, you can’t help but to sing badly along with his angelic voice and you finally understand why opposites attract
- he takes you out to an amusement park and you two would spend the whole day together, not realizing that it’s REALLY late now but neither of you wanna go home
- so since they’re gonna be open all day and all night, might as well make it a night to remember - you’d ride the ferris wheel so many times, to the point of the vendor just going “look, there’s literally no one here but you so idc, yall can go on it as much as you like, just press this button and wake me up when you’re done” - he’d be pointing at the random buildings in the city and claim that’s your apartment, that’s where you’re gonna live next, and that’s where you’re gonna have your kids playing in the backyard - ofc with his arms wrapped around you, he’d keep whispering cheesy stuff in your ear and kissing you every now and then
- not the type to do this often, but he sees you’re really stressing over your work and offers to take a walk with you around the area
- he’s loving the fact that no one’s awake at this hour, and it’s just you two walking peacefully, hand in hand - would get butterflies in his stomach when you shiver and move even closer next to him, then he’d offer his jacket and wrap it tightly around you, all while scolding you for not bringing one - he’d suggest stopping at a local ice cream shop and buys you your favorite flavor - when you try and mess with him by placing some on his nose, you better run bc you’re about to be attacked with tickles and kisses
- late night adventures are a constant thing in your relationship and you couldn’t live without them, esp when he’s always suggesting random places to visit in the middle of the night, like the park near your place - you’d be childishly playing on the swings as he loudly cheers you on from the top of the slide - having dance battles in the sandpit, and flicking sand on him to mess him up (nice try, he can’t mess up even if he tries) - once you’ve settled down and sat on the benches, you’d cuddle into him as he quietly talks about his childhood and how he always used to come to the park and mess around - then ruin the moment by randomly giggling at some random memory he had and now he can’t stop slapping your knee and wheezing
- he’d be hella sassy and tell you to bother someone else since you can’t sleep. Then he’d be like aw I took it too far, she just wants to hang out with me - so he’d be like alright, let’s go to the beach, jagi, bc what could go wrong this late at night? So you’d happily walk over to the beach near your shared place, and he’d immediately proceed to take off his shirt and dive into the freezing water - you’d take out your phone and take hella pictures of his dorky self, and threaten to post them if he doesn’t stop and come sit next to you - after trying aegyo and failing, he’d dry off and use your body head to warm him up bc he was too dumb to bring a change of clothes - it would be really peaceful, sitting closely to him and listening to the sound of the calming waves and the complaints of your freezing boyfriend
Anonymous asked: MEG!! I need some Crowley fluff! So, I was hoping to request some fluffy Dad!Crowley? Like, Crowley giving his daughter(the reader) away to Sam on their wedding day?? Please oh please??? Maybe with some Rowena in there too?? Idc if it ignores all canon!!
Here you go, lovely! I do not own ANY Supernatural characters. They belong to the writers/creators of the show.
Warnings: ALL the fluff
Pairings: Dad!Crowley x fem!reader x Sam Winchester, Rowena, Dean, Chuck
Your knees were knocking together
as you felt your grandmother zip up the back of your dress. “Yer shakin’
like a leaf, dearie.” You smiled. “Am I? I hadn’t noticed. Why am I
so nervous, Grandma?” You turned from the mirror to look at her.
“Because marryin’ a hunter is never easy, child. Marryin’ a hunter when
your father’s a demon is even harder.”
nltc update: see my previous post for more details but i will be deleting chapter eleven to work on all six scenes and post them together. I will probably take some time for myself to work on some other projects (which includes vegas lights), so don’t expect a nights update for a while.
He scrunches his nose, turning his face away indignantly,
burying his head in the blankets to avoid your pleading eyes.
“Come on, Luke. It’ll
only last for two seconds.”
You poked him slightly with your spare hand, still holding
out the spoon in your other hand, trying to balance the gooey liquid in the
He peeks a single blue eye out of the covers and glares at
the violently pink spoon of medicine in your hand, eyes narrowing almost
He sounds like a little child with his stubborn refusal, the
loud sniff and raspy cough that follows ruining his act of defiance.
Luke groans slightly, finally appearing from the covers once
again, nose read and bleary-eyed from his coughs.
You sat on the edge of his bed patiently, pursing your lips
as you watched him. You silently handed him a wad of tissues and he begrudgingly
takes them, blowing his nose loudly before adding the rumpled tissues to the
ever-growing mountain next to his bed.
He flops back down onto the bed in utter defeat, closing his
eyes and sighing loudly.
“I hate being sick.”
His voice is nothing but a grumble, rasping with every word
and scratchy as they leave his throat.
You hated seeing Luke like this, no longer pouting playfully
or scrunching up his nose – he looked tired,
dark purple rings underneath his eyes and his pale skin tinted grey, his blonde
hair matter and body weak as his breath tried to heave another breath through
his congested throat.
The poor boy looked exhausted, so unlike the lively boy who
sang his lyrics with an enthusiasm and charisma to a crowd of thousands.
The boy before you looked like he could barely open his eyes
without it sapping out his energy; his movements slow and sluggish.
This wasn’t the musician that the world wanted to see, not the
performer that the girls yearned for – this was nothing but a worn-out boy who
had too many sleepless nights and too little healthy meals, a boy whose body
was telling him it was all too much.
The frequent shows that lasted for hours. The long car rides
and buses and trains and planes and changing timezones that he couldn’t keep up
with; the moving land that barely gave him time to catch his breath. The fans
that screamed too loudly for his ears and the smiles that he has to plaster
even on his worst nights.
He had thought he could handle it, but his body thought
Another violent coughing fit wracked his body, and it left
him feeling more drained and sore than before.
“Come on, Luke. Just one swallow, babe. I promise it’ll make
you feel better and it’ll help you sleep for a few more hours.”
You prodded him lightly, holding out the spoonful of medicine
to his lips.
His chapped lips bend into a small frown, but he opens his
mouth dejectedly after a few more moments of stubborn silence.
You quickly slip the contents of the spoon into his mouth,
hurriedly bringing a glass of water to his lips almost immediately afterwards.
He holds the glass weakly and you guide the water into his
mouth until he signals for you to stop,
“Tastes like satan’s bloody – “
A hacking cough cuts off his sentence mid-way, and you’re
half grateful for the well-timed interruption.
“Get some rest, Luke.”
You tuck the blankets back up to his chin and rearrange his
pillows again, your fingers trailing his hairline softly.
“We have a show in three days and I can barely even get up –
how can I rest knowing that I’m going to be letting all of our fans down? And
His words are a rasp, his tired blue eyes staring up at you.
You press your lips to his clammy forehead, brushing away
some flyaway hairs from his head. You tap hiss nose lightly and he squeezes his
eyes shut playfully, though when he opens them again, you can still see traces
of worry hidden beneath the depths of blue.
“You aren’t letting anyone down, Luke. The fans will
understand. The boys understand. Your body is telling you you need a break, and
trying to push past it and ignoring it will only make it worse.”
You try to reassure him, but he still looks doubtful,
eyebrows pinched together.
“Your health is the most important thing, Luke. Nobody’s
going to be upset at you – it’s going to take some time to recover, and if you
have to miss the show, then so be it.”
“But – “
“You can reschedule. You can apologize, if you really want
to. But it’s not your fault – it’s nobody’s fault. The boys need their rest, too.
But most of all, you need your rest.”
He blinks up at you with those tired blue eyes, and you
smile softly at him, kissing his forehead lightly once more to try to soothe
the worried wrinkles that appeared.
“Don’t worry, babe. Focus on making yourself better first,
He sighs softly before nestling into the blankets a little
Your question is hopeful, despite the fact that you knew
your pep talks wouldn’t win any awards.
“On the outside? Not particularly – still feeling pretty
crappy, except now I have this disgusting cherry aftertaste in my mouth from
You try to hide a smile from his sass, prominent even in his
“But on the inside, yeah. I… I guess what you’re saying
“Of course it does. You’re the one drugged up on medication.”
“And you’re the
one feeding me said medication. I’m beginning to think you have ulterior
motives with all of this.”
“Nope. Just being your personal nurse, looking out for your
health and all.”
He laughs, and it turns into a hacking coughing fit that
leaves the bed shaking slightly. He collapses back onto the pillows when he’s
done, chest heaving.
“Do you know what would make me feel better than some
revolting cherry medicine?”
“What do you prescribe, Doctor Hemmings?”
He smiles up faintly at you – it’s wobbly and fleeting, but
it still makes his eyes sparkle, even in his sickly figure.
“Stay with me.”
“You should be sleeping, Luke.”
“I know – I just… I just want a hand to hold.”
His voice is small, like a little child asking for their favourite
toy. You can’t help but to grin down at him before slipping into the covers,
squeezing yourself next to him on the small bed.
You find his cold hands underneath the covers and lace your
fingers with his; his hands loose against yours, though you can feel him
gripping your fingers weakly.
He leans his head onto your shoulder, tufts of blonde hair
sticking up in odd angles and brushing your cheek.
“You know, most guys usually tell their girlfriends to stay
away from them when they’re sick. So they don’t infect them and all – righteous
chivalry and all that.”
You hear Luke chuckle into your shoulder, and he buries his
head deeper into the crook of your neck, his breath warm on your collarbones.
“I’m trying to suck out your health to replenish mine.”
He swings his legs over yours with a lazy movement, trapping
you in between his too-cold skin and too-heated covers – that were no doubt full
of his germs from his coughs.
“What a gentleman.”
“I prefer ‘knight in shining armour’, princess.”
“Equipped with snotty tissues and wrapped in a germ-infested
“Shut up. I’m trying to rest.”
You can practically hear his pout and you laugh lightly
before turning back to Luke, his breaths beginning to steady as you watch his
chest heave in and out.
In a few minutes, you can hear soft snores emitting from his
mouth, his lips still pressed to your shoulder.
His skin is grey and his hair is dirty and there’s snot on
his nose and you’re certain he’s beginning to drool onto your shirt, but the
sight of Luke and his arms around yours – no matter how weak his grip is –
still makes your stomach flutter.