What would be bons reaction to his s/o wanting to drink/ get drunk with him
He’d be pretty taken back at first, he was kinda surprised you asked him. He asked why you wanted too and once you explained he said, “Sure, but not to much okay?” He agrees because he has always wanted to get drunk, just to see what its like, but doesn’t wanna get really drunk and have a hangover. What better way to experience something then with the person you love?
He also doesn’t know how he’ll be when he’s drunk so he doesn’t want to get smashed and risk being a bad drunk, and be a prick to you. Since it’s illegal to drink underage and neither of you have fake ID’s, you both wait outside a shop for and hour asking passing locals to go in the shop for you, all of them refuse and tell you to go to the park like kids should. Until Mephisto happens to be walking by, and legit buys you the entire liquor isle, you didn’t even ask him but he just winked and said to have fun.
He was initially nervous about it, but he didn’t know why, you had drunk before so you were fine. Bon may be a bad ass but he’s a light weight.He starts slurring his words and talking shit, and of course theres those all over the place, drunken kisses and touches that normally wouldn’t be quite as adventures sober. Theres also a lot of hilarious snapchats and drunked messages involved. He’s mortal by time he leaves your dorm, he stumbles home to his dorm, gets lost and sleeps in a bush. Koneko and Renzo find him the next morning and ofc Shima finds it hilarious, especially when he takes picture and sends it to Suguro’s mom.
the dark room, a karaoke lounge open late all days of the week; scout and her group visit frequently (because they’re geeks), tonight the girls sang the yuri on ice theme song 4 times in a row until kai begged them to stop
Recently, a fellow sugar baby contacted me for help because one of her SD’s ended up being a jealous stalker; obtaining all of her personal info as blackmail. This spurred me to write out this condensed guide to prevent situations like that one or similar ones from happening again.
1) ALWAYS use a fake name, one that’s not similar to your actual name.
2) DON’T carry any forms of ID’s/cards/anything with your name on it when you see a client, ever. Buy a fake license ID with another name so you can still have an ID to show if you get carded to drink when you’re with a sugar daddy. It is illegal to carry certain states fake ID’s, so be careful of which you buy and don’t bring it for an escorting client.
3) NEVER park your car where they can see it or in an area where you need their remote or key access to leave the garage.
4) USE DIFFERENT PICTURES than the ones you use on your personal social media. It takes one search on Google reverse image search to blow open your entire front.
5) Have a fake birthday for your SW persona and remember the astrology sign it comes with.
6) Turn off ALL location services and apps, 10 minutes prior to meeting. I’ve been reading some girls have been outted due to certain social media apps now sharing “who’s around you” features.
7) Don’t give out what school or company you work for. Always lie, and tweak it. The point is to throw off their scent so they have a bunch of small lies they can’t piece together.
8) If possible, use a nickname or an ambiguous name on your own personal social media.
9) DO NOT SEND/SELL ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS WITH YOUR FACE IN IT. The only facial ones they should be able to access are the ones online that you can easily claim were stolen.
10) USE A WORK NUMBER. Your personal number is attached to a million and one things.
11) Cash is your best friend.
List of information about yourself to fib:
Company you work for
Schools you have attended in the past
Year of graduation
Any information pertaining family members
IMPORTANT: Stalkers have an affinity for remembering what seems like trivial (but important) details to piece together your identity later.
01. drink any time someone calls out an idol in their rap.
02. drink any time someone includes “show me the money” in their rap.
03. drink any time someone compliments/swoons over/forgets their lyrics due to/generally loses their shit over how handsome gray is.
04. two drinks for every outlandishly dressed rapper ( i.e. strawberry man )
05. drink any time simon d makes a dad joke.
06. drink for recognizable crew signs ( illionaire, adv, etc - solidarity )
07. drink for censored words/tattoos. ( only recommended if death is your end goal )
09. drink any time someone dabs.
10. three drinks for zion t if he removes his glasses.
Background: as payment to our black market dealer in our 3.5 homebrew for an item he found for me, i am testing a bag which i have dubbed Wong’s Bag of Dickery since every item it spawns is phallic in nature and my character’s name is Wong. I had just leveled up allowing me to prestige into drunken mastery giving me an inprovised weapon feat while drunk. We established my reason to start drinking and then after id had a few i decided to pull from the bag. I had been thinking about tactics to use the improvised weaponry and what kind of weapons.
Me: im going to pull from the bag (rolls)
DM: you pull a large rubber dildo.
Me(ooc): like the penetrator from Saints Row?
Me: I’VE FOUND MY NEW IMPROVISED WEAPON!
TalesFromYourServer: Is that seriously all it took?!
For the last three years, I’ve been working in a pretty small craft beer bar. On weekday nights, I work by myself since it’s normally pretty slow. It should be noted that I’m a pretty petite woman in her mid twenties.This event happened on Wednesday.
It’s trivia night, so the hosts are setting up in the front of the bar. The two guys who host are pretty close friends of mine. A group of young men walk into the bar and line up to grab beers. I ask for IDs and start on their drinks. One of the young men orders at the end and presents an expired ID. According to California law, I can’t accept it and I tell him he has to leave. My bar is a 21 and up location.
Not once has what follows ever happened to me.
The guy tells me he’ll leave after trivia. I tell him he can’t, that he has to leave now. He shakes his head and tells me he’ll leave when he’s ready and not when I tell him to. He then goes to sit with his friends.
I stood there a second not believing he just did that. I walked around the bar and go to his table to once again tell him to get out. I insist he’s now trespassing.
He says he’s not leaving. I tell him I could call the cops. He says fine, but it has to be the cops who tell him to leave. I’m flabbergasted.
I don’t really want to call the cops, but I figure I don’t have a choice. I go to grab the phone when one of the trivia guys asks me what’s wrong. I tell him what happened.
Trivia guy asked if I wanted him to talk to him. I say yes. He approaches the guy and tells him he has to leave. AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER SAYS, “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I’ll just get going.”
Then he leaves. What the heck? Trivia guy isn’t even intimidating. He’s about 5’ 8" and is a bit smaller than this guy. That’s all it took.
you know david attenborough could just say whatever and id believe him. he could be like “this fish is named martha stewart and it’s the only known organism on the planet that drinks powerade” and id be like hell yeah david nature
It probably went on for only a few seconds, but to Y/N it felt like hours until he drew away, and she whines again, having not realized that her nails were digging into his forearm. She lets go, turning in his lap to face him and she sees him licking at his lips. Her head is foggy, and her body feels like Jell-O, and she giggles at the thought of having Jell-O legs before leaning her head against his shoulder.
“You need to drink cranberry juice.”
His voice sounds far away.
Y/N passes out.
Harry is smitten with a human, and Y/N hates cranberry juice (a lot)
(to a listener who is thirty two years old and was happy when a shop asked her for her id when she purchased alcohol.) jonghyun: i also got my id checked after a long time while i was with my friends in daehak-ro. i know most places usually check ids anyway, but i haven’t had the chance to drink alcohol (often) these days so it had been awhile since i had got mine checked. i strangely felt happy and (then) realized that i’ve become the age where i find this (sort of thing) happy. (then) i felt bitter.
you know i would kill to just have someone to go to a local aesthetic coffee shop with me every morning and just chill and drink coffee and talk about what’s on our minds and just let everything out in a nice cool way and will someone please do this im so lonely