5. “Architecture is the art and science of making sure that our cities and buildings actually fit with the way we want to live our lives: the process of manifesting our society into our physical world. - Bjarke Ingels in AD Interviews
6. “Architecture is merciless: it is what it is, it works or doesn’t, and you can clearly see the difference.” - Jacques Herzog in a lecture at Columbia University
7. “Architecture is always related to power and related to large interests, whether financial or political.“ - Bernard Tschumi in The New York Times
8. “Architecture is a good example of the complex dynamic of giving.” - Jeffrey Inaba in World of Giving
9. “Architecture is too complex for just one person to do it, and I love collaboration.” - Richard Rogers in The Guardian
10. “Architecture is the most powerful deed that a man can imagine.” - Ben van Berkel and Caroline Bosin Volume
11. “Architecture is an act of optimism.” - Nicolai Ouroussoff in The LA Times
Blade father Kolivan here to drop some advice for you because this this the best thing i had ever been told as a young insecure NB person
If you are genuinely and seriously questioning your gender identity chances are you aren’t cis. Most cis people dont really do that. Im not saying its never happened before bc im sure there have been cis people to question but generally its not a large amount or for a very long time.
-line art $1
-basic color $2
-full color (+shading n lightning)$3
-line art $4
-basic color $5
-full color (+shading n lightning)$6
-line art $8
-basic color $9
-full color (+shading n lightning)$10
If you want to buy my art, you can contact me on:
-line messenger (id: 19.mei.2001)
All payments will be using PayPal
I need the money to help my parents. My dad is currently sick so he can’t go to work (he got a cancer). My mom is the only one working but she could only gain $45-$61 a month. So… please? I want to help my parents even a little.
If you can’t buy any, Please consider reblog this post.