I was tagged by alljustletters!
RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU ASKED, AND WRITE 11 NEW ONES
RULE 3:TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO THE POST
RULE 4: ACTUALLY TELL THEM YOU TAGGED THEM.
1. What’s your favourite kind of tea?
Green tea. (I think it has to do with being Chinese and growing up with it. Nothing else really compares.)
2. Did you ever win something cool at a fair?
I…don’t think so? One of my siblings won an ipod nano once, though, if I’m remembering correctly.
3. If you could change one thing about your current situation, what would it be?
School papers that write themselves.
4. When was the last time you really liked your hair?
I quite like it now, although it’s getting a bit longer than I like, so I’m seriously considering getting it cut like movie Eighth Doctor’s.
5. Do your favourite shoes still fit you?
I have very little interest in shoes, so the only pairs I own are flip-flops, tennis shoes, and dress shoes. Seeing as these are the only shoes I have, I really hope they still fit me.
6. What is the best thing you have on your wall?
I’ve been living here for a year and a half, but have yet to put up any posters because I am terribly lazy. So the only thing I have is a drawing of Gackt/Gakupo I did a couple of years ago that my grandmother put up for me. (So now I am looking for Paul McGanns and Patrick Troughtons to print out…)
7. If you were part of the last film/show you watched, which role would you have?
Last film I watched was Withnail and I, and I really wouldn’t want to be in that movie. So the last show I watched was Doctor Who, and I think the only proper answer to that is a companion, even though I’m pretty sure I’d make a terrible companion.
8. Favourite AU to imagine yourself in?
One where I live in a place where cool things happen. (Nothing against Hawaii, the weather’s fabulous, but it can be a bit slow anywhere that’s not Honolulu. And I’m not even on the same island as Honolulu.)
[War. Do you have any nervous habits?]
I tend to fiddle with my jewelry a lot, which is part of why I like wearing it, really. Especially rings.
9. What’s your favourite sort of food?
Anything that tastes good. Right now I have a definite craving for Middle Eastern food, though. My city lacks any good Middle Eastern restaurants, and while my grandmother cooks very good Chinese food, I think anything else scares her a bit.
10. If you had to get rid of a book from your collection, which one would be missed the least?
I actually have a lot I’d be happy to get rid of. I tend to buy books cheaply when I can, read them, discover I don’t like them as much as I hoped I would, then sell them to the used book store. There are only a few that I’d really miss.
And most of those I have ebook versions of, as well.
11. Can you whistle?
More or less. I can whistle some notes quite well, but outside of that range, it’s a bit iffy. I can play flute, so you’d think I’d be better at whistling, but apparently these skills are not as related as you’d think.
Now for my questions…
1. Do you play any instruments?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. Do you have any siblings? (How many?)
5. If you could visit any place on earth for one week, where would you choose?
6. What would you do if you suddenly won one million dollars?
7. What fictional character do you most want to hug and wrap in blankets right now?
8. What is one thing you really hope to receive as a gift in the near future?
9. If you could be part of any fictional universe, which would you choose?
10. What is your favorite dessert?
11. What is the next movie you plan on watching? (Or the last you watched, if there isn’t one you’re planning on watching.)
And I tag:
kianastiel, unitdatingcontroversy, cumberspawnn, jonpertwee, ianchesterfield, classyhiddles, docter-watsin, ohmygiddyrassilon, darkmelancholy, zagreus-taking-time-apart, hellosweetiewhovian
I’m shy and terrified of you all, although I’m certain you’re fabulous people. So don’t feel obligated to answer. And I’m horrible at thinking up questions.