For the 5 ficlet, how about percabeth and the five times one of them tries getting a pet?
Percy was six years old when his mother took him to the aquarium for the first time. Sally and Gabe had gotten married a few months ago and things at home hadn’t gone the way she planned, but she finally managed to save enough money to take Percy out to a nice place.
Percy was more than happy to visit the aquarium, even though he wasn’t sure why he was hearing voices calling him “Lord”. When he told Sally, she just laughed and told him to find his favorite exhibit, Percy didn’t see the worry on his mother’s face.
Percy loved the aquarium, he couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this happy—well, a time when his mother’s cooking wasn’t involved. They stayed there from opening time until closing, enjoying each other’s company and feeling happy to be together, away from Gabe.
“Can we buy a fish?” Percy said when they were walking back home.
“I don’t think right now is the best time to get a pet,” Sally said, holding his hand a little bit tighter.
“I can take care of it, mom!” Percy replied. “Please! I can buy the food with my allowance!”
“Gabe won’t allow it sweetie, but I promise you, one day I’ll get you a pet,” Sally said.
“I’m really sorry baby, I truly am.” Sally couldn’t look Percy in the eyes; she didn’t want to see the sadness in them. “But maybe I can bake you some cookies?”
“Can I help?”
Sally laughed. “Of course you can! You’re my little assistant after all!”
So… I think I’m going to make a timeline for my Alternate Storyline. This starts with my changes to the Bismuth episode, and continues from there. Some of these ideas are not completely mine, but have been circling around the critical tag.
Just so you know, these take place after the Jasper corruption, the rubies land on Earth, etc.
I was wondering what could I possibly offer the 200+ of you currently cluttering your dashboards with my Content™. I can’t really make cc, so I decided to focus on things I actually can make, like playlists. I used to be an avid 8tracks user (before they cut south american users off. i had a platinum playlist!). So here’s my gift to you! This playlist features 20 tracks (one for every 10 of you? yeah).
✨ t r a c k l i s t ✨
altar that poppy / i’m always watching you sondre lerche / company tinashe / pure luck ninajirachi ft. freya staer / murder song (acoustic) aurora / half the world away aurora / body talk red velvet / lowlife that poppy / cyber stockholm syndrome rina sawayama / green light lorde / liability lorde / bellyache billie ellish / not that girl GIRLI / beautiful little fools jorja smith / sleepover hayley kiyoko / confidently lost sabrina claudio / monsoon hippo campus / sunflower rex orange county / sweet sounds of ignorance soko
thank you all sooooo much for following me! I’m glad to have you guys with me and to be part of this community! it means a lot to me that you guys enjoy the things that I post. 💕
“She’s bubbly and adorable and geeky and a lot of fun to play,” Ferland explained, “[but] she kind of has some secrets that you don’t find out about until later on, so she’s kind of a mystery character at first. You can tell that she’s a bit off and there are some things that she’s hiding.”
A playlist for the day when you’ve been wronged for the last time and decide to cross over to the dark side. [listen]
castle - halsey // the driver - bastille // the devil within - digital daggers // control - halsey // seven devils - florence and the machine // everybody wants to rule the world - lorde // sail - awolnation // monster - imagine dragons // bones - ms mr // once upon a dream - lana del rey // yellow flicker beat - lorde
- movie night Saturday is a BIG thing at the firehouse.
- Kevin takes the lack of couch space as an opportunity to put all the pillows and blankets on the floor. it becomes a Saturday night tradition.
- they all take turns picking a movie each week and Patty has yet to pick something that isn’t a documentary or a musical. everyone complains that the songs will get stuck in their heads, but deep down they love it.
- Patty knows this so she tries to pick a different style of musical every time it’s her turn. everyone is singing the show tunes until the next movie night.
- Abby alternates between comedies and 80s coming-of-age films which she shamelessly cries at a good majority of.
- Erin trying to hide her obvious tears makes Holtz flirtatiously tease her about crying over a movie. the teasing usually doesn’t last long because Holtz is a sympathetic crier who “only teared up a little bit, I swear.”
- Holtzmann doesn’t get that there is a limit to how many bad 70s-80s sci-fi films you can watch per lifetime and that she has greatly exceeded that limit.
- Kevin has no real pattern to his picks, but he has a soft spot for Disney. when it isn’t Disney, it’s something everyone ends up liking anyways. (except for the one time he picked a really metaphorical indie film and no one knew what was going on but him.)
- Erin’s choices have yet to stray from Harry Potter after she got the girls to finally read all the books over a span of three weeks.
-Patty didn’t mind rereading them for a third time. her book club dreams came true. Abby took some extra convincing. Holtz was adamant about finishing them as fast as possible. (it’s not because she liked seeing Erin’s smile when she’d go on about the characters that she held so close to her heart or anything.)
- Abby is a night owl, so when everyone falls asleep in a big cuddled up heap she makes sure to take a picture. if that picture just so happens to make it to instagram then whoops.