Ugh I’m so sad and angry that Barry wasn’t there for Caitlin when she was saying goodbye to her human side. That he wasn’t there when she was actually dying. He’s one of the three most important people in Caitlin’s life, yet he barely cares about her and it breaks my heart.
1. MARY IS ALL OF US. SHE IS SO LOST ON HOW HER CHARACTER GOT TO THIS POINT. BLESS YOU, MARY.
2. She didn’t see the engagement coming because SHE HASN’T PLAYED THE ROMANTIC SCENES. She wasn’t prepared to be engaged yet because SHE HASN’T GONE THROUGH THE PROPER STEPS TO GET ENGAGED. She doesn’t think Sharon is in a hurry to get married again & if she did it would be for spiritual reasons because SHE WANTS THAT LONG ENGAGEMENT. GIVE HER ALL THE “TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES, LOOKING AT FLOWERS, LET’S TRY SOME CAKE, GAVIN WILL YOU BE MY MAID OF HONOR” SCENES SHE CAN GET.
3. The writing pisses her off & she feels that Duff writes “easy outs,” especially for Andy, that make it so characters don’t have to “deal with issues” that they greatly should to further that character’s arc. She was annoyed by the boy’s taking over & handling Sharon’s & Andy’s exes. She felt Andy needed to go through the process of annulling his marriage & the boys stole that from him. Because DUFF IS INCAPABLE OF GIVING THIS RELATIONSHIP DRAMA. THAT WOULD REQUIRE COMPLETE SCENES WITHOUT RUSTY. THAT DOESN’T EXIST IN DUFFLAND.
4. Mary doesn’t understand why the boys railroaded this & want it to happen so quickly, as she feels it’s more interesting to explore the fine print rather than the conventional romance - such as what if Sharon said no to marrying Andy? BECAUSE MARY DOESN’T WANT THIS MARRIAGE TO HAPPEN EITHER. NOT THIS SEASON. SHE WANTS TO EXPLORE THIS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THEIR HASN’T BEEN ONE YET.
5. She thinks Sharon needs to see Andy in action before she intuitively will feel that it is time. MARY WANTS CONTROVERSY & FIGHTS & SOMETHING REAL TO HAPPEN. DUFF HAS BEEN LIVING IN DUFFLAND FOR TWO YEARS PERTAINING TO THIS RELATIONSHIP. WHAT OTHER SHOW HAS A COUPLE WHO NEVER FIGHTS, KISSES, SLEEPS TOGETHER, SAYS I LOVE YOU, OR HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER? NONE.
5. Really listen to Mary’s words - “Winnie Davis could use Sharon’s engagement against her, hurting her chances for the promotion. This could lead to ambivalence about the engagement. If Stroh comes back, it will take center stage & EVERYTHING else will go to the back burner. If all this comes at Sharon at once, Sharon will crack and we will see a different side of her” I’M CALLING IT NOW - EVERYTHING MARY SAID WAS CODE. I PREDICT SHARON WILL TELL ANDY SHE CAN’T MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW, LEADING TO A MARRIAGE AT THE END OF SEASON 6, WHICH IS WHEN IT SHOULD HAPPEN ANYWAYS. DUH.
Mary saying that Bill was heavy and Andy is light. For Laura that heaviness is comforting & Andy’s lightness is fun for Sharon. But she stressed the two relationships are not near each other as Andy doesn’t have to share leadership with Sharon like Bill & Laura had too. She thinks Shandy is a more “lighter love” & Spaceparents was a more “deeper love.” When she said she wonders what happened to Bill after Laura died? Pfffffpppttttt.
Mary talking about Richard Hatch. Just all of it. Mentioning that she will be attending her first convention in May & it will be the first one he won’t be at & how sad that was to realize that. FRAK OFF ABOUT ALL OF THAT.
Mary loves Frank & Gracie…SQQUUUEEE. THAT’S IT’S NAME NOW.
Mary talking about sons wanting to thank their moms at some point & realizing how awesome their moms are & being in awe of their accomplishments? DON’T LIE. YOU WERE THINKING OF MARY & MIKE RIGHT THEN.
One Piece 861 - Thing’s Worth Noted from entire Chapter
No, it’s not about certain stupid cook who is HARDLY capable to faked himself in front of a lady, and probably would ruin the whole damn plan. It’s about these four emotionless assassin and heartless robot. But I saw these:
The center of attention brother
The kind and helping brother
The worrying sister, and
The diplomatic brother
There’s not even a glint of them being emotionless here. What Oda’s doing honestly? And there’s this idiotic and immovable fool of brother.
By this time I could be careless to what happened with this damned cook.