Oh, let’s see, how to make a musical self-portrait, hmmmm…these songs are technically from my younger era and I don’t necessarily listen to them anymore, but basically their combination of lyrics describes me quite accurately.
1. Stand my Ground by Within Temptation (”I just know there’s no escape, now once it sets its eyes on you, but I won’t run, have to stare it in the eye”)
2. I Want My Tears Back by Nightwish (”Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly’s wings, where is the wonder, where’s the awe? where’s dear Alice knocking on the door? where’s the trapdoor that takes me there, where the real is shattered by a Mad March Hare?”)
3. Only the Young by Brandon Flowers (”Nothing is easy, nothing is sacred, why? Where did the bow break? It happened before your time…”)
4. Innocence by Avril Lavigne (”Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed, I think about the little things that make life great…”)
5. Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown (”This kingdom, good riddance, her freedom, and innocence, has brought this whole thing down…”)
Last movie you watched: I legit cannot remember. I don’t watch much TV.
Last song you listened to: I Want My Tears Back by Nightwish
Last show you watched: Second half of an episode of How It’s Made.
Last book you read: Every Heart A Doorway. 10/10 would rec. Also Jack is the love of my life.
Last thing you ate: A chocolate chip cookie.
If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?: Either in one of those antique libraries with a cup of tea or here, in my room.
When would you time travel to?: Several years back to un-fuck some of my mistakes and do better in some exams.
First thing you’d do with lottery money: Get a better house for my parents, then an apartment for myself and move out so that I no longer have to put up with the little gremlin I call a sister. Then give a shit ton away to charities and fund more cancer research.
Also I’d buy 1500 books and 315 swords.
Character you’d hang out with for a day: Oh shit so many. I’m gonna go with Hermione Granger or Luna Lovegood.
I got a bit inspired by the whole hunt for Cipher, so I thought how it would work in Gravity Falls. This is what I have…
The air was still hot and sticky from the day’s earlier heat. Even well into the night, Dipper had beads of sweat spilling over his skin. But he still shook, like he was cold, though all he felt was a numbing over himself as he looked at the statue.
It has been a few years since he last looked upon Bill’s corpse, if he could even call it that. He had to find it, mark where it was so no one else would be stupid enough to stumble across it. It seemed that he was stupid enough to come back to it, but it wasn’t like he had a choice anymore.
Licking his lips, Dipper cleared his throat as he straightened his back. “I want to make a deal with you.”
Silence. Not like he was expecting much, but the energy around him buzzed like a lightning storm was about to start.
“You probably know, don’t you? I wouldn’t be surprised if you caused it.” His hands clenched painfully tight by his sides. It was stupid to blame the demon, but he couldn’t stop himself. There was no one to blame for this. Bill was stone. There was no way he could have done it.
“Mabel’s dead.” The words felt sour on his tongue, just like they had earlier when he called up Grunkle Stan and Ford. Just like when he told his parents. Soos. Wendy. Everyone. “I want her back.”
“Can you do that?” Dipper looked Bill in the eye. He waited on some type of answer. “Well? Can you? Cause there is no way that I am going to let you out if you can’t. I want her back just the way she was before…before she died. I want her alive and well and Mabel. Nothing some twisted thing you create. I just want my sister back.” Tears stung at the corners of his eyes.
Even though he didn’t receive an answer, he knew he was going to shake that cold hand anyways. Swallowing audibly, Dipper reached for the hand. “Just don’t screw me over, Cipher,” he grumbler and he grasped that hand.
He didn’t know what to expect, maybe cackling, an explosion, the earth shaking. But the stone cracked, bright lights bursting out as Bill emerged. A searing hot hand gripped tightly around Dipper’s. “It’s a deal, Pine Tree.”
If you were any braver, you would be a lioness -a quick lucy pevensie fanmix to get it out of my system [listen]
1) THIS IS GOSPEL–panic! at the disco (piano version) 2) SLEEPYHEAD–passion pit 3) LAURA PALMER–bastille 4) SCIENCE AND FAITH–the script 5) ROOTLESS–marina and the diamonds 6) I”M SO SORRY–imagine dragons 7) THE PHOENIX–fall out boy 8) MARRY THE NIGHT–lady gaga 9) I WANT MY TEARS BACK–nightwish 10) I AM THE FIRE–halestorm
Shonda and them damn writers done gutted the shit out of me. They turned my bad ass fixer into a damn stuck on stupid I done lost my voice lame ass. They still haven’t given Harrison any lines, and they turned Huck into a shameful blubbering idiot - coffee!?!!? REALLY?!?! You got Huck delivering coffee that whole episode!!! Make it stop!!!