1. I want to see Oliver struggling with a normal life. The hood and Diggle were how he delt with his PTSD and now that he doesn’t have either I want to see him having trouble coping. Whether it be horrible nightmares or being withdrawn from Felicity I need to see him needing at least Diggle in his life.
2. I want to see Felicity struggling with a normal life. She has spent the last few years helping heros and being a hero herself I just can’t see her turning that off. I want Oliver catching her helping the team from her tablet from whatever corner of the world they are at a Felicity swearing “this is the last time” And Oliver just giving her a look because he knows it’s not.
3. I want to see the Team struggling without them which is why Felicity keeps helping them. They doing what they can but it hasn’t been easy which is why Oliver and Felicity will come back.
4. I need to see the city struggling without Oliver and Felicity. Not in the same way when Oliver died but crime rate is up and the people don’t feel as safe, drugs and guns are flooding the glades. I want people asking for the Arrow back knowing that Harper wasn’t him. I want to see the people who he has saved stand up for him and what he did for the city including people from the police department.
5. I want the reason Oliver suits up is because Diggle asks him to after something happens to Lyla. Diggle’s family is in trouble and Oliver doesn’t think twice about helping him and thats what starts the mending of their friendship.
6. I want subtlety brought back in Oliver and Felicity’s relationships. As much as I loved the big love speeches and sex scene. I miss just the small stuff. A touch to calm Felicity down, a joke and a smile, a conversation though looks. I need these moments back. Those moments tell the real story if two people committed to each other.
7. I want Oliver and Felicity to be a power couple. This season can’t be about their relationship. They need to show that they are committed to each other and leave all the other internal drama at the door. This serves two purpose one being that Oliver can focus on being a better person and hero knowing he has someone in his corner no matter what without worrying if he’s good enough or if she will move on. Second it frees up so much time to tell other stories without having to come back to this drama.
8. I want them to address the effects the Lazarus pit had on Thea as well as continue to show how much Malcoms betrayal affect her and the fact that Oliver still allowed this man to be a part if her life after the fact even if it was for the greater good.
9. I want Diggle to get his identity concealment. It’s overdue.
10. I want a Felicity story arc that is outside a romantic relationship. I know it been promised but the writers really need to follow through.
Three things I don’t want.
1. I don’t want another love Triangle. For goodness sake please writers don’t do it. If cw put in your contract that have to have one every season make it between Detective Lance Mama Smoak and Papa smoak other than that stay away.
2. I don’t want people making stupid choices for the sake of drama or to prop up other characters. We know these characters and what they are capable of. Stop dumbing them down to make others look good.
3. I don’t want the team keeping things from each other any more. The lying has to stop. Things need to be delt with in a timely manner.
Bonus want : If Tommy does come back I want him to be evil. I want Laurel to be the one to bring him back to himself and believe in him.