Les Misfits Network: This is a shout for anybody in the Les Mis fandom who’s feeling kind of detached and out of the loop (misfits, if you will) and wants to make some friends and share things* with them!
How to join:
- Be a Les Mis fan. (…Preferably.)
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Message me here or here and tell me
A: that you want to join
B: your name, preferred pronouns, plus anything else you want included in your summary on the page
C: what picture you want used as your icon on the page
D: anything you want tagged (eg: “#needles tw”)
What to do:
- Follow everyone in the network. (Or as many of us as you’re comfortable with. Literally, the point of this group is to be comfortable and meet people, you won’t be forced to do anything.)
- *Share “things” (including but not limited to: graphics, writing, playlists, photos, arts, edits, headcanons, selfies, and general chitchat).
- Share as much or as little as you like and tag all posts you want share as #lesmisfitsnet! Also, tracking that search would be a cool thing to do so you know when people have posted.
- Check the tags page and make sure you’re tagging any necessary warnings for your posts. (Will update it as it I receive more requests.)
- If you could reblog this post to spread the word around that would be cool, but you don’t have to.
- Lastly, follow the network page if you want. I’ll reblog things onto it from the tag, so they’ll end up on your dashboard and hopefully on the page itself if I ever find a better theme.
This is literally open to absolutely everyone, so don’t worry about the limited spaces on the page as it stands, I can add more. I look forward to seeing more of you guys on my dash!