Could I request kiawe headcanons with a crush or S/O that's a really gifted pokémon performer and coordinator that loves to incorporate fire with her performances? What would it be like for them? And would they ever perform together?
- He is mesmerized the first time he has ever seen them perform. Let’s just say the first time he saw them perform he fell. HARD.
- At the same time he has gained a crush as well as a rival. This really excites him because now he’s even more motivated than before to perfect his own performances. His crush has really inspired him and he couldn’t have been more grateful.
- Without making himself known, he comes and watches them when they has a performance every single time. Too bad he doesn’t realize he’s slowly falling deeper in love with them. Eventually he does find the courage to wait until everyone else has left to praise their skills and pokemon. It’s obvious they put in a lot of time and effort in what they do and it shouldn’t go unnoticed.
- On the other hand Kiawe’s crush is fangirling hard because for one, he’s a captain and second they’re highly aware of just how talented he is as well. And he thinks THEY’RE the one who is talented.
- I think that Kiawe would be willing to do a performance with them, but they would have to be the one offering. He’d also only agree if they were rather close and he knew them well enough. He’s already seen how their body moves enough that he has a pretty good idea on how to work with them.
- Having long practices together eventually led to the two of them dating. Dancing together can be very intimate, and it wasn’t like he hadn’t had feelings for them already.