Every Fandom Ever
- first off, screaming. why do we scream so much? no one will truly know
- sHIPPING EVERYTHING. THERE ARE NO LIMITS. also, ship wars
- headcanon where everything’s the same except everyone’s gay
- crying and sobbing to an intense level
(we have no chill, i swear)
- oh the references… so many references. and MEMES. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MEMES
- “I NEED THE NEXT SEASON/BOOK/ALBUM/GAME/ETC.”
- fanfiction… we’ve all been there
- having a tumblr obviously
- your husband/wife not being real (why are fictional people so hot??) also i’ve adopted multiple sons?? *sees a smol bean* “I’m adopting it”
- super protective about your fandom
- i want merch. but it’s so damn expensive??
- “lolol im trash”
- knowing all of the words
- wanting to go to conventions and concerts but CAN’T
- scaring our non-fandom friends…
- being broke.
- desperately wanting to be with them (as in fictional characters, celebs,and etc.)
- having pride. just being really proud of this weird ass community
- giving yourself weird titles (Examples: a Trekkie, phan)
- having this huge loving family on the internet. honestly, i think it’s the sweetest thing, that we’re able to bond over this thing that we find meaningful.
Note: i’m not trying to be rude, just poking at my own fandoms. i also understand different fandoms have their own quirks. Hope you found this amusing~ admin daria