So grae has been sleeping in my bed lately and she wakes up hella early for some godforsaken reason. This morning she woke up before there was even light in the sky and I heard her calling out to me from the hallway and could see her shadow wandering around because of the nightlight. She stops at the door, two and half years old and tells me quite clearly “Mommy a ghost. Im scared.” and I’m like whaaaaaaaaaat hush child. I haven’t felt anything amiss here, even though the house is 1920s-30s and it is bigger. My mom and dad’s house is haunted, grew up with that most of my life and this place doesn’t feel anything like that. Anyhow, I brushed it off the first 10 times she insisted “Mommy a ghost!” but after the 20th time she said it I started getting paranoid.
I’ve never spoken to her about ghosts, I’d love to know where she learned that.
I cannot wait :
• to watch Feyre slowly heal because of her time with Rhysand
• for Feyre to realize she’s in love with Rhysand
• for Rhysand to admit he loves Feyre
• for Tamlin to just back off & realize Feyre needs so much more
• for Lucien to find someone who deserves him
• for a huge, hot sex Feysand scene (I mean cmon, we all want that lol)
• for Feyre to realize her home is with Rhysand
• & basically, Rhysand.