No one can tell me that Ford and Stan don’t keep each other up at night with terrible puns and jokes.
Just imagine it.
- Terrible whispered jokes and muffled laughter as they told bad jokes late into the night though they had school in the morning.
- Stan making a whole book of name puns, listing which Ford deemed over used and which are hilarious no matter what.
- Ford claiming he hates the puns but he is the pun master out of the two of them.
- Meanwhile Stan is just good at filling the void with cringe worthy jokes or situational puns about a few minutes too late when they are no longer needed.
- Now that they are reunited fully, you know they have forty years of bad jokes and puns to bother each other with.
- And Stan kind of gets some of his science and code type puns after 30 years of self-teaching himself this stuff.
- “I can’t STAN this anymore, Ford! We are going no where.”
- “Oh, toughen up Stan. Thought you lived FORD adventure”
- *proceed to crack up laughing on the deck of the Stan O’ War*
- i just need terrible jokes and puns from terribly wonderful old men.