Cuddly -Fred Weasley Imagine
Summary: Fred x reader where the reader is a super cuddly person. Fred invites the reader back to the Burrow for Christmas break and the reader cuddles with the others, surprising Molly.
@phiauniverse (I did it as a blurb, hope you don’t mind! also it won’t let me tag you, but maybe its just my laptop being silly?)
- ok so when you first get to the Burrow, Molly engulfs you in this massive hug, welcoming you to their home and wishing you a happy holidays
- you return the hug with even more enthusiasm, thanking her for letting you stay
- Molly decides that she likes you after that, and gives Fred a look over your shoulder like good choice.
- you greet the rest of the family with hugs, wishing them a merry Christmas and introducing yourself to the siblings you hadn’t met
- Arthur likes you too, and you have a long chat with him.
- Later that night after dinner you’re all sitting in the living room
- you’re sitting with your legs on George’s lap and leaned up against Ginny’s side sharing a blanket with the two of them and Ron. You’ve got Ginny’s arm around your shoulders and a tea cup in your hands, joking around with them.
- Fred is in the adjacent arm chair, talking about Quidditch with Charlie
- Molly walks in carrying a plate of biscuits, and does a double take when she sees you sprawled out on Ginny and George, as she had expected you to be squished into Fred’s side in the armchair with him. After all, you were dating him
- and honestly, she had thought you’d be a little on the clingy side judging from your love of hugs
- she decides to ignore it for now, but vows to keep an eye on you, just in case you’re intentions weren’t all sweet
- Fred notices his mum giving you A Look and raises his eyebrow at her, like what’s the stink eye about?
- She tips her head towards you, lifting her eyebrows back at Fred in a silent That!
- Fred just shakes his head at her and rolls his eyes. Molly figures that if Fred is okay with it, she shouldn’t worry too much about it.
- You’re back on her good side as soon as you ask her if she needs any help clearing up mugs and plates though
- And her heart melts the next night when she sees you and Fred squished up in an armchair, sharing a blanket. You’ve fallen asleep on Fred’s chest and he’s resting his head on yours with his eyes shut.