(( sry for posting these under submit instead as an ask but I have so much to say. You don’t have to reply or post it if im breaking any rules I am 100% cool with it! :D ))
I stumbled upon this blog because tumblr recommended me and I spent nearly half-an-hour reading through all the head-cannons! But my internet started bugging out so I didn’t get to read everything. :(
This is an amazing blog nonetheless and I will be checking it once in a while when Im free again! Thank you for making this!
As someone who get to work on this show a little (I wished I could have contributed more but im not experienced enough sob), some of the fanons i’ve read ARE actually canon (and also unintentional spoilers)! IT IS INCREDIBLE. (but I won’t say which it is just in case i may get into trouble.)
But I can help confirm/contribute a few things I’ve read here since they don’t affect the story majorly:
- Cat noir and ladybug do fistbump after every fight but there are exceptions in some episodes.
- Their jewelry do in fact turn into another color when it is not fused with their kwami, it isn’t an animation error.
- Marinette doesn’t have a pet cat. (but the post I saw about her having a black cat is so adorable)
- Cat noir is really good with puns. In fact I laughed when I heard some of his lines. Well actually, everyone tells puns here and there in the show so it could be just a style of the script not a personality thing but cat noir’s are the best to me.
- Cat noir’s tail-belt thing is most strange. There are times when it behaves like an inanimate object on its own but at times it also behaves like an actual cat tail to add humor or more flavor to the scene if needed. Is just an animation thing. (is the same gimmick like how a character’s hair would rise when they are angry or scared in a studio ghibli film)
- It is not going to be shown immediately but there will eventually be an episode explaining their backstory and all your questions will be answered when that episode is released! :D
Sry for being so long-winded here. I sincerely hope you will all enjoy the show! Once again I feel really lucky to have stumbled upon this blog!
Oh wow, I’m thrilled someone who worked on the show is a fan of this blog!!
I’s actually great to hear about the pun thing. Chat Noir is genuinely funny: CONFIRMED.
But mostly, thanks so much for contributing! Ah, I’m getting pumped about this show again. <3