I decided to become an artist when I was about your age. I liked to draw so much, I almost hated to go to bed. And then one day, all of a sudden, I couldn’t draw anything. Everything I drew, I didn’t like. I realized that my art up to then was a copy of someone else, things I had seen somewhere. I decided I had to discover my own style. It’s still difficult. But then, the results… They seem to be a little better than before. It’s nice to be a witch, isn’t it? I like the idea - to be a witch, to be an artist, to be a baker… It’s an energy bestowed by the gods or someone, right? Though thanks to it, we do have to suffer at times.
Gryffindor x Gryffindor “Remember that one time when we went to-” “Yeah and we ended up-” “And OH MY GOD REMEMBER HOW WE CRASHED THAT-” “CELEB’S WEDDING AND OFFERED FIREWHISKEY TO THE PRIEST WHILE DRUNK? HOW COULD I FORGET?”
Gryffindor x Hufflepuff “I’ve always loved snow and snowboarding sounds fun, but…” “Okay, let’s do it” “But…” “Don’t worry, I’ll be here to keep you safe” “Somehow, I don’t think that I’m the one who’ll get hurt…”
Gryffindor x Ravenclaw “There is a 98.46% chance of getting hurt” “I guess I just have to be the 1.54%” “That’s not how-” “Too late”
Gryffindor x Slytherin “You suck” “But you swallow” “Did you just-” “… I love you?”
Hufflepuff x Hufflepuff “Guess who got all fifty Disney movies?” “… You know what this means?” “Obviously.” “Disney marathon slumber party in an hour. Let’s do this.”
Hufflepuff x Ravenclaw “Ugh… But I’m in the middle of a book” “C’mon you need to go socialize” “But but but” “And have you been procrastinating to read again?”
Hufflepuff x Slytherin “I swear that bitch is going to suffer” “Shh it’s okay you can do that when you take over the world” “I mean I just hate when people judge me because of my family” “SHE DID WHAT NOW”
Ravenclaw x Ravenclaw “Dude when you’re done with that book I have another one” “Ahh yes please gimme” “…” “…” *content silence while snuggling and reading by the fireplace*
Ravenclaw x Slytherin “So I may or may not have intercepted this coded message…” “…” “…” “Let’s do this”
Slytherin x Slytherin “I’m fine don’t worry” “… I know you’re not” “…” “C’mon, I have some lavender oil and butterbeer. That’ll help.”
okay but i love how sam and bucky just immediately were able to banter and be super petty and kinda ridiculous with each other? like the scene in the car, bucky trying to protect sam from spiderman and then ripping on him and then sam’s ‘i hate you’ spoken so tiredly but with no venom. i dunno they just had instant camaraderie and chemistry and i love it so much and i need a 3 hour movie about them bye
I keep seeing white people getting mad at people who are actually from the Pacific Islands concerning Moana and I’m just like….really?
I loved the movie but at the same time, I am not going to speak over people are Polynesian because not only is it not my place but at the same time, this is their culture being presented. They’re allowed to be frustrated. Hell, I’m still pissed at how Disney treated Tiana and I probably will be pissed about that for a long time.
What I’m getting at is that people don’t be a jerk and try to talk down to Polynesian people who are annoyed at Disney okay? It’s their culture, they’re allowed to be frustrated.
I promise to hold your hand through all your hard times, even though it’ll be hard for me to watch you go through it. I’ll love you even when I’m mad at you and I’ll kiss your forehead and listen to your words even when you slurring them, drunk and make no sense. We’ll get into stupid fights over ridiculous things and I’ll be a stubborn asshole but I promise to admit that I’m wrong when I am and hold you when tears are streaming down your cheeks in rivers of sadness, and tell you that it’s going to be okay. I’ll be there for you when you’ve just watched a scary movie and don’t want to sleep alone.. heck, I’ll even watch the movie with you. I’ll be right at the end of the phone for when you want to tell someone how awesome your day was and I’ll be right there when you’re lonely and want someone to cuddle with and watch Netflix. I’ll bring you up breakfast in bed when you’re too tired to move but too hungry to go back to sleep. I’ll be right by your side to remind how beautiful you are to me every single day and when nothing seems to be going right in your life, I’ll be there to give you a long, tight hug. I’ll try my best to make sure that you don’t feel the weight of the world on your shoulders, and even if I’m halfway across the world, I’ll make sure that you feel the weight of my love more. When you fight with one of your parents, I’ll help you sort it out because you take after both of them far too much and if they had not given you life then I would be without you. We’ll go to a train station and get a ticket to a random place and spend the day exploring every corner of that location. I’ll be a sarcastic little shit, and take our banter to a next level, you’ll playfully hit me and I’ll tell you that I love you and steal a kiss before you can say anything else. I’ll fight my way through my shipmates to make sure that I’m one of the first people off of the gangway so I can be one bit closer to you. I’ll skype or facetime you whenever I get the chance, or if none of those are working then a phone call or text will simply have to suffice, but I will make sure that whether I’m out in the Gulf, or in port at Birkenhead or Falmouth, you will know just how much I am in love with you. Whether it’s the best day that you’ve had or your worst, I’ll always be there for you. I promise to love you through it all.
Summary: You and Bucky are kissing when you find his particular weakness.
Pairing: Bucky x Reader
Word Count: 351
Based off of this prompt: “D-Don’t do that with your lips.”
Warnings: Making out, & kinda smutty? (just the buildup though)
A/N: So this drabble wouldn’t have been possible without my babe Gen, @bucky-plums-barnes, who gave me the idea for this drabble since I was stuck on what to do. She’s a smut queen™ (but you guys probably know that) & she came up with this idea in like .2 seconds when I told her the prompt because she’s talented & I LOVE HER OKAY. Anyway, this was fun to write, even if I’m terrible at smut. I just need practice, I guess. Hope you enjoy :)
I like to think that Stiles calls Derek by the most ridiculous pet names and they just get more and more absurd the longer they’re together, Derek fronts like he doesn’t like it but he secretly loves it and Stiles knows it….
“Hey Pookie.” “Stiles stop with the pet names.” “Okay Honey Boo.”
“Sugar Plum would you pass me the salt.” Derek growls but still passes him the salt
“Honey Bunches of Lovemaking what time is the movie?” “For Christ sake Stiles.”
“Stiles can you grab the diaper bag?” “Course I can my Big Bad Daddy Wolf.” “What the hell Stiles.” “Yeah I heard it and I won’t ever use that one again.”
“Hello my little Snuggle Wuggle Hubby.” “Nope.”
“Derek can you make sure Lo has her gym clothes?” “What did you call me?” “…Derek?” “Why not something stupid like Fluffy Snuggle Bear or Love Bear?” “You told me you hate the pet names.” “It’s been 15 years, they grew on me.” “I KNEW YOU LIKED THEM!”
“Snickerdoodle I’m home.” Derek kisses him until both of them are out of breath. Laura and John both pretend to vomit.
Okay so among many other aspects of Moana, I just really appreciate and love the fact that Moana, a 16-year old girl, is voiced by Auli’i Cravalho, a 16-year old girl. So many “Disney Princess” characters are voiced by women who are much older than the character herself, and Auli’i’s performance in Moana has so much authenticity in it from the mere fact that SHE IS 16 YEARS OLD AND SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE’S 16 YEARS OLD. I LOVE IT.
This was inevitable. i should probably quit while I’m ahead with the swapping thing (rly i should) but, i dont think i can help myself anymore. Especially cuz the Tenshinhan arc is one of my favorites (and so is tien kgjfhf) (now starring the late Joan Rivers as Master Shen)