I was tagged by the lovely dat-heichou ^/^
1. Always post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who tagged you and give 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 people.
Yay questions! \(^/^)/
1. If you could tell your 12 year-old self anything, what would it be?
if i could tell Little Me something it’d be “Self, i know you’re going into a new school and all but chill okay? it’s not as mad as it seems. it’s gonna be a great year bro you’re gonna get some straight A’s get some awesome friends and its just gonna be great. well most of it. listen bro, ima tell you this right now, do not be ashamed of the changes you go through here. dont be shy to go to the em otable, dont be shy to say you love to draw and write, dont be shy to ask our aunt to buy you band shirts cus trust me, they are amazing and because of everything i just listed, you end having some amazing taste in music that help s you through a lot. but bro there’s one thing i needa tell you and thats basically that its okay to be confused, its okay to like girls and its okay like boys too. trust me, its okay. you dont need to put yourself through so much self hatred for liking girls, you dont need the rumors or the assumptions or the drama. trust me little me, its okay to be feeling the way you do and in a few years youl understand that and youll be surrounded by some amazing people who understand and support it too so dont worry okay? and self, no matter what happens in jr high, no matter how many scars you end up with or how many drugs you try out, i’ll still always love you because we’ve gone far too long with self hate to continue it now. so go out and make your choices, make your friends and make your mistakes, but please learn from each of em.
2. If you could pick any time to go back to to live in, when would it be?
i would go back to June 22, 2014 (Warped Tour) and just live that day all over again.
3. If you could visit anyplace in the world, at any time, when and where would you go?
i would visit Janitzio Island back when i was 6 again because that was such an amazing trip with my grandpa. i wanna relive those days with him because i know i cant have them anymore
4. Favorite artist (any type of fine art)? Garret Rapp and Tablo
5. What’s the best compliment someone could give you? “You helped me make it through the night.”
6. If you had to be on a reality tv show, which one would you pick and why? well I have two; Face Off as a judge because holy cow their art is always so amazing and the people on there are great or Destination Truth because I love the crew and who wouldn’t love to travel the world looking for creatures and ghosts???
7. Fictional character you find most inspiring? Shaunee Cole from The House of Night series.
this was the hardest question on here wtf
8. Person who inspires you the most? Garret Rapp and Tablo. Garret inspires me to go out and live my life positively and always help others because you never know who might really need it. Tablo inspires me to do everything I can in life because nothing is impossible, regardless of what people may think of you and there will always be a better day filled with people who will always have your back no matter what.
9. What’s the first thing you want people to understand about you when you first get to know each other? I apologize a lot and it’s not because I want to, trust me I know how annoying it can be I just really not like the risk of saying something offensive or hurting someone in any way and I feel like everything I say is either so stupid you’ll lose brain cells hearing me or so blunt that it’s super rude or mean.
10. Favorite type of music? I don’t really have a “favorite type” considering my music ranges from “are there any lyrics????” to “what language is this???” lol
11. Trait you admire the most in others? I admire who are open minded. Like you can have gorgeous eyes and be hella attractive or super smart but it won’t mean a thing to me if you’re close minded and won’t accept the world for the colorful palette of colors that it is cus honey, you aren;t a dog so stop seeing things in black and white.
Here are my questions:
- If you had to pick one song that explained the majority of your life up until now, what song would it be?
- If you had to spend an entire week with only one of your parents which would you choose and why?
- If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything okay?
- If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?
- If you could watch everything that happened in your life until now, would you enjoy it?
- If karma was coming back to you, would it help or hurt you?
- What terrifies you the most?
- If your life was a book, would you be the hero or the villain based on what you’ve done in life so far?
- Describe yourself without using your name, or in any way someone else has described you (society or friends). Deep down, who are you?
What is a sensitive topic that should never be joked about?
- Who do you think you’ve hurt the most in life? Why? (your mom giving birth to you doesn’t count smartasses)
I’ll tag toukyoucalamity kaneki-coffee clickthepj @hair-as-white-as-snow sasaki-sass blondejonginnie queen-rivaere queermarveltrash ikaguneedyou lost-in-books-and-fiction the-chapmania
Same rules as always, don’t do if you don’t wanna, blame me if you do but aren’t tagged