- Police Officer:So, sir, what was the cause of death? Was it a suicide? Murder? What?
- Coroner:Well, the victim had very high levels dopamine, the chemical that makes you happy and allows you to feel love. The high dosage shows that the victim was so in love and so happy that their heart just stopped.
- Police Officer:So, what are we thinking?
- Coroner:It's quite obvious that the victim was listening the One Direction's new single, "Drag Me Down."
- Police Officer:*sighs* same.
- Coroner:*nods slowly*
if you want a good time just listen to any love song, and replace "heart" with "dick"