Kk, so, US, UT, and anyone else's skelebros having a long term s/o getting shot by a monster hate group and slowly dying in their arms and their last words being along the lines of 'please, please, please not yet... I wanted to marry you ' and it's obvious they're very scared and in pain and aaaaaaaaaaaaa help me
GONNA SCREM. Also, I’m adding in my own AU because I am garbage lolol
I just came back to say I hurt myself writing blueberry’s like I can’t–
Also, I might’ve gotten a bit off topic, sorry lol
- He freezes
- He tells you to stop saying that because he’s not going to let you go
- When you die in his arms, he’s crying as he teleports to Frisk and begs them to reset
- If they don’t reset, he acts way more protective towards Papyrus because he doesn’t want to lose the only other person he cares about
- He doesn’t understand
- Why are you saying this? You’re going to be okay
- It doesn’t fully register to him until he’s at your funeral
- It takes him months to recover, and when he does he’s not the same.
- No one can really pinpoint the difference, but it’s there
- The blueberry is broken.
- He’s telling you to be quiet and that you’ll be find
- He’s yelling at you to shut up through his tears
- He traps the people responsible in a bone cage until the police shows up
- Meanwhile, he’s calling for help. Someone. Anyone. He doesn’t want to lose you
- After your funeral, he locks himself in his room. He doesn’t open the door, and when someone breaks it down, all they find in his room is a framed picture of the two of you on his bed, a tear stained pillow, and a pile of dust next to it all.
- He goes blank.
- Every person there has at least one bone through them
- He teleports you to the hospital immediately
- He doesn’t say anything until the funeral.
- He’ll stand by your body and apologize. For not being able to save you. For not being good enough.
- He doesn’t die because he has Blueberry taking care of him, but he rarely leaves the house now, and he’s much quieter too.
- He’s frantic
- He breaks down right then and there
- He’s seen a lot of death, but he didn’t want to have to see it again.
- He’s broken, and you fixed him
- With you gone, he doesn’t have anything to look forward to anymore
- He immediately goes to Frisk and begs for a reset, your dead body in his arms
- If they refuse, he’ll go to Alphys.
- If she can’t help, well, he knows it won’t work if you’ve been dead for too long, but he’s willing to re-unleash the smog in hopes that the curse will bring you back to life
- He’s telling you not to say those things
- You’re going to get married no matter what
- Once you’re actually dead, he’s confused
- After Sans explains to him that the curse is broken and you’re gone for good, he starts crying
- He blames it on himself
- If he wasn’t so broken and useless, he could’ve protected you…