Oops, I ended up ruining a good moment at the lake with a lovely head injury to our favorite mess, the Blue Paladin, I don’t regret anything and at the same time, I regret everything
Lance jumped to the next rock, a grin brighter than the sun plastered on his face. Pidge screeched and shot Lance off the rock and into the water. Hunk popped up beside Lance and raised his water gun up to his shoulder, aiming at Pidge. “Keith, back up!”
“Wait, wait, I don’t have a water gun, don’t attack me!” Lance hollered with both his hands raised in the air, surrendering to the others. Pidge and Hunk smirked before turning on their friend, shooting streams of water at his face. They laughed infectiously while they played in the water.
Shiro, Allura, and Coran sat on the beachside, watching the Paladins as they played in the water. Coran and Allura had found a planet like Earth that has breathable air, lush greenery, and flowing water. Once the Alteans brought it up, there was a unanimous vote to take a break and visit the planet.
Haikyuu! Karasuno's boys if they had super-powers:
- Controls Fire; Takes a long time and a good part of the local forest before being able to control it; hates Hinata's power.
- Controls Water; Doesn't know how to swim tho, so is mocked by Tsukishima and Kageyama; Creates a bubble around Kageyama's head often just for the pleasure of it.
- Controls brute force; Uses it to keep the other guys in line; is often considered a softy by outsiders; it's called "mom" often but he doesn't mind, since Daichi's the "dad".
- Earth manipulation; Leads & protects the others; secretly loves being called "dad" cause Suga's the "mom". Uses his powers to trap Hinata & Kageyama and stop them from fighting.
- Manipulates sound-waves; Is forbidden to drink by Daichi & Suga because his yelling puts humans to sleep when he's drunk; escapes practice to go flirt with girls.
- Elasticity; Creates different moves and gives them stupid names; reliable for guarding their hide-out; uses puns about how he can extend all his body-parts to get girls.
- Controls Ice; Teams up with Hinata to bully Kageyama often but then bullies Hinata too; is praised by having an amazing control of his powers; hates pet names, unless it's from Yamaguchi.
- Controls Wind; is secretly very in love with Tsukishima and very happy their powers complement each other; still learning how to extend the usage of his powers; everyone clings to him in the Summer in hopes he can blow some wind around and refresh them.
- Pheromone manipulation; refuses to help Tanaka and Nishinoya getting girls with his powers; uses his powers to get a laugh at watching Kageyama and Hinata getting sexually tense around each other and not being able to know why.
The brightly colored shapes danced across her ceiling and walls in waves. The low insistent hum of what papa Magnus had called a pump was lulling her back to sleep. Madzie smiled and pulled the warm covers closer to her chin.
It had been a fun and exciting day. Papa had shown her his magic, he’d conjured a beautiful tank of water set into the far wall of her room. He’d filled it will so many colorful things, rocks, sand and something he’d told her was coral. Finally papa conjured a mass of brightly colored fish, taking the time to name them for her, pointing out their gills, explaining how it helped them breathe underwater.
When papa had winked, Madzie giggled. He told her she was just as pretty and special as the colorful fish in her new tank. Her gills were perfect, and meant to be. They watched her fish swim and play in the coral, until Madzie yawned.
She crawled into papa’s lap and he opened her new book about tropical fish. The soft tone of his voice and vibrations of his chest as he read to her made her feel warm and happy. Loved. Her eyes felt heavy and closed against her will she wanted to watch the fish some more, see papa smile some more, but her little body was far too tired.
Papa’s strong arms lifted her and soon Madzie felt snug and warm in her soft bed. It wasn’t until a few hours later she woke for a moment to see the dancing shapes. And now she was smiling again thinking about her fun day with papa.
Daddy, Alec wouldn’t be home for another day, but when he did return, he’d promised to take her to the pool for her swimming lessons. Learning to swim was something that made her very happy, and her fathers knew this. Excitement welled up inside her, Madzie felt like her smile couldn’t get any larger but somehow it did.
Turning onto her side to get comfortable, Madzie let her memories of her amazing day with papa and thoughts of swimming with daddy fill her mind and soon she was fast asleep once more.