“As far as trees go, it’s the prettiest one you’ve ever seen.”
So a great thing to do when you’re working on a long-term project is to find a great podcast to listen to, and I’ve been going through a number of McElroy shows, most recently @theadventurezone.
It’s a wonderfully-done goofy RPG adventure 95% of the time….and the other 5% of the time you get things like the finale of the “Petals to the Metal” arc, which make you cry your eyes out. I was so distraught I had to draw something right away to work through it. I’ll probably post some more doodles later, I just can’t get these characters out of my head!
Thanks to the McElroys for giving me some amazing listening. You should also catch up on The Adventure Zone, you won’t regret it! Do maybe bring a tissue box, though.