Hiddleston said: ‘We talked about Guinness for some reason because I told his assistant that I did give up alcohol once, and then I had a Guinness and realised it was a terrible mistake. She said that Steven loves Guinness, at which point he walked in and said, “You talking about Guinness?“
He soon bonded with Spielberg when he realised they were both Guinness fans.
1. Kenma doesn’t have a problem with Tsukki but there was one incident where he overheard Tsukki shade Hinata for no particular reason and later that day he roasted the fuck out of Tsukki and Nekoma’s team was hype bc when does Kenma ever trash talk, but it’s mostly him being annoyed that someone said something negative about his friend.
2. They are cuddlers… or at least Hinata is. At the training camp many pictures were taken of them all tangled up and sleeping together. At first they tried to get the others to delete the photos, but too many had been taken by too many people.
3. After Kenma graduates he goes to more of Karasuno’s games than Nekoma’s just to watch Hinata play. Lev will not shut up about it.
4. Kenma doesn’t laugh out loud very often. Hinata takes this as a challenge. He is constantly sending anything he thinks is funny to him with the follow up text: “did you laugh?” Hinata’s reaction to his answer is usually more likely to make him smile than anything he gets sent.
5. Hinata frequently asks Kuroo for pictures of Kenma before they met. Kuroo is always happy to oblige with cute and embarrassing photos. Hinata’s phone background is now a picture of Kenma from when he was a first year. He also has a folder of smol Kenma.
Your thoughts are going
numb and you’re covering
it up with poetry.
They ask how you feel
and you tell them
that you don’t.
What you mean is
you don’t want to.
What you don’t say is
you can’t remember how to.
i found this in my journal and it’s really sad but im posting it anyway ok/darlingidonotcare