I am one of those people that loveeees this season. You can’t see it right now where I live really, but I am so ready for colorful trees and cool weather. To celebrate my love for this season, I decided to make a fall reading list (although I’ll surely read more) of books that I’ve either been wanting to read or books I want to reread because they put me in the mood for what’s coming!
1. The Secret Gardenby Frances Hodgson Burnett - I’ve been wanting to reread this book for a while and it gives me that fall feeling, much like Anne of Green Gables.
2. Shiverby Maggie Stiefvater -I somehow keep missing out on this book. It’s time I read it!
3. The Talismanby Stephen King -This is my father’s favorite Stephen King novel. I’m sure he’s appalled I haven’t read it yet.
4. Six of Crowsby Leigh Bardugo -I’m embarrassed to admit I haven’t finished her other series yet, but I liked the first book of it enough to want to read this new one.
5. Womenby Charles Bukowski -Wanted a poetry collection for this fall! He’s always fun…and interesting.
6. The Passageby Justin Cronin -The obligatory scary book…it’s scary, right? I know it’s huge haha but I’m thinking it’s suppose to be creepy!
i love how i'm naturally pretty n' how i don't compare myself to other. i love how i try to make the best out of everything and how i always work things out. i love how laid back i am and i love how loving i am.