AoEx Boys Helping Their S/O with Painful Cramps:
(Requested by @thiscityneedsyounow! I hope these are okay! And I hope you feel better soon sweetie!! )
- he’s at a loss
- totally caught off guard
and a little scared ?
- he knows that girls get cramps on their periods…but…he doesn’t KNOW
- you’d have to walk him through it - but he’d do whatever you ask
- You want chocolate? Sure - he’ll go get it.
- A heating pad? Definitely. No problem.
- You want him to rub your back? No big deal.
- Need more pads/tampons or pain killers? Just tell him which ones to get and he’ll get it.
- (he’ll text you pics of the different ones at the store until he finally has the right one)
- also he’s always down for cuddling so if you just need affection - he’s THERE
- he’ll wrap his tail around your waist and nuzzle against you and its so cute and warm and lovey dovey
- he’s a
- he KNOWS what to do
- he’s already got everything you need
- likes giving you little facts about this or that revolving around a period
- “Did you know that chocolate actually helps ease period cramps because-”
- “Yukio - stop. Please don’t talk about it.”
- “Well, okay Y/N. But there’s no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed of it - its totally normal and - “
Ryuji ‘Bon’ Suguro!
- oh geez
- big gorilla lookin muthafucka buyin pads/tampons at the convenience store with THAT expression ^
- he doesn’t honestly have a problem with it
- but he has to keep up appearances - you know?
- constantly worries about you though
- if you’d let him he’d wrap his arms around you - his hand lightly holding the heating pad/hot water bottle in place against your abdomen
- presses soft kisses to your shoulder comfortingly
- stays quiet usually but if you just want to hear his voice he’d recite sutra
- bless his sweet little ol heart
- he’s not prepared in the slightest
- feels useless cause he doesn’t know how to help
- probably prays about it when your napping or whatever
- is willing to run around and do whatever you say so that he can be of use
- its sweet
- he’s kinda like a puppy
- he ALREADY KNEW when this day would come
- he’d noticed your habits in class and stuff before ya’ll had become a thing
- and could pinpoint approximately when you would start
its kinda creepy Renzou
- but he always offered you a water bottle and he always knew when you wanted chocolates and he always kept a supply of pain relievers in his bag when he knew this day was approaching
- now that ya’ll are a thing - he’s still the same
- he’s still ready for it and he spoils you days in advance
- bringing you your fave flowers or a teddy bear and something chocolate
- when the cramps happen - it shocks him that they’re so bad
- but he stays chill and rubs your back and does whatever you need him to
None of them ever say anything if there’s blood on sheets/blankets/clothes/towels. They just let it be. They might text their mothers (or girls they know, ex: Shura) and ask how to remove the stains - and if they can’t they might just throw out whatever it is and get a new one (unless its something important to either of you - in which case they just don’t speak about it and eventually they don’t even notice it anymore to be qh).