hey! i love all your fic recs and whenever i need something good to read that's my go to place (i've read all of your fics already lol) so i was wondering if you knew of any good "how to lose a guy in ten days" or just general someone bet stiles or derek or something like that fics. thanks in advance!!
Mm I don’t think there’s an AU of “How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days” but there are these fics based on bets:
- love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket by thatworldinverted (E, 5k) “There’s no way you, of all people, could keep your hands off your dick for six days, let alone six weeks.” Six weeks is a long time to go without an orgasm, but when Derek challenges Stiles, all bets are off.
- See Derek Date by mikkimouse (E, 21k) When Derek sees his ex-boyfriend, Jordan, for the first time in ten years, he tells a little white lie about his love life (or lack thereof). Of course, that all blows up in his face when his sister Cora finds out and demands that Derek bring his (imaginary) boyfriend to her wedding. Now he’s got one month to change that “imaginary” boyfriend into an actual one.
- Sucker Love by whiskey_in_tea (E, 18k) Kate sits up and narrows her eyes at him. “Page 72,” she says. “Why I Plan to Wait, by Stiles Stilinski.” The spread is hilariously cliched: a full page picture of a pale, pretty boy with a wide-eyed blonde girl walking on the beach, the two of them holding hands and staring into the waves, probably thinking wistfully of the sex they aren’t having. Derek skims the text briefly. “Speaking up about the importance of virginity!” he exclaims. “Reclaiming chastity a a masculine virtue. Our friend Stiles sure is brave.” “See, I was thinking he might make an interesting challenge,” Kate says lazily. “And he’s surprisingly attractive, don’t you think? Such long fingers. And that mouth.”
- The Stakes Are High And Scratchy by HugeAlienPie (G, 3k) The thing is, John wants a shot at a relationship with Melissa. Still. He’s not going to let some smart-aleck punk bait him without repercussions—especially when that punk’s his kid. He gives a smile that’s probably sharper than Stiles expects. “All right,” John concedes, “I will if you will.”
- untitled by felicitysmock (Not Rated, 12k) “You’ve got no chance,” he dismisses, “Lydia is a goddess, and though at first experience perhaps a little cold, she still has a heart.” Jackson picks up his fork, narrows his eyes as he points it at Stiles across the table, “I could get her to go out with me before you even got Derek Hale to look your way.” Stiles feels his mouth fall open and Scott stops eating to stare at Jackson. It must be because previously they’d all thought Jackson had the intuition of a doorknob, and suddenly he’s revealing Stiles is less than subtle about his long standing crush on Derek Hale.
- Chance only favors the prepared mind by relenafanel (G, 4k) “What kind of bet did you lose that you have to go out with this?” the guy asked, gesturing to himself. “First person to flirt with me,” Derek grumbled.
- Ain’t No Chicken by idareu2bme (T, 10k) “Whoever loses has to… kiss Derek!” he announced, brightly. ….Stiles loses.
- Game Plan by marguerite_26 (E, 1k) ”The rules,” Danny says, waving a wad of cash in one hand, a tape measure in the other. “First years — Scott, Stiles, Jackson — vs upper years — Isaac, Boyd, Derek. Cumulative length.” Derek rolls his eyes. Boyd’s going to owe him for this. “Hard?” ”Hard as you can make it, big boy,” Stiles says, then he fucking winks.
- Thigh High by Hatteress (E, 763 words) Funny. It was supposed to be funny. Seriously, Derek had lost a bet and Erica had been in charge of the stakes which had beenawesome because Erica is the bomb at coming up with hilarious embarrassing shit and—This is all Erica’s fault.
- No Contest (We’re Not Seinfield) by marguerite_26 (E, 8k) “Everyone thinks their dick is great, Stiles. You’re the only one who can’t seem to keep your hands off yours.”