- Justin: Um, Roman Mars says that if there's a revolving door and you use the one next to it that isn't revolving then you're a monster. 'Cause they're so efficient and great.
- Griffin: Can I, um, can I ask you a question Justin? I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.
- Justin: Uh-huh?
- Griffin: Why don't you just go do a podcast with Roman Mars?
- Justin: Um. If he would have me I would love to, to get over there. I have a lot of good ideas for like, not like this show, but like, for his show like Smart Stuff, you know what I mean? Like, real thinkers. Not like - I can't stress this enough - not like THIS show, but like, smart, erudite podcasting. That's, I feel like, my true calling and. I really feel like my light's under a bushel.
- Travis: Justin, do you wanna do like a weird backdoor for pilot for Smart Stuff with Justin and Roman right now, and just like, give us a topic you might discuss on Smart Stuff?
- Justin: Yeah, I'll give you an example and this would be like co-hosted by me and Roman, okay? So I'll kinda leave blanks for his-
- Griffin: I'll do- No, I can do Roman.
- Justin: No, I'm just gonna leave blanks for his parts, okay?
- Griffin: You don't even wanna hear my Roman?
- Justin: No! You can try later.
- Justin: Remember it's like an erudite, kinda smart podcast.
- Griffin: Yeah, yeah, like a podcast where you know the host knows the word erudite.
vika, i need relationship advice? a long while back you mentioned your relationship with your now-husband (congrats!!!!!!!!!! 💕💕) was a healthy one. how did you know? i've been in two very unhealthy relationships in the past and now i don't know how to recognize a healthy one. sorry if this is an annoying question!