- everyone: but why do you never talk about disability stuff?
- me: i mean i've been trying for months but you either get all silent and weird or instantly try to change the subject every single time.
- me: it's almost like disability makes people supremely uncomfortable because it reminds them of their own fragility and mortality.
- me: you don't want to think about how easily you could become a marginalized person like us, so you further marginalize us by silencing us when we attempt to talk about our experiences.
- everyone: damn, why is disability all you talk about? anyway, how about this weather, am i right?
I don't really like myself at this point. I'm getting behind, my friends are kinda toxic, I feel numb and empty. I haven't consistently worked out in just over a month and I've been eating crappy in an attempt to save money (free food). I don't know how to fix it but I hate feeling this way.