I literally love documentaries so much like what the heck, history documentaries, animal documentaries, anything. Throw me a three but wolf documentary and I’m gonna enjoy it, I love documentaries so much, like, if you know me you’re gonna have to put up with me blurting out random facts about things, whether you care or not, I’m gonna do it. Imma be like “Bro you know Wolves can run on their toes, which helps them to stop and turn quickly and to prevent their paw pads from wearing down”
Like can anyone relate or..
1. first film you saw in theatres?
2. most watched childhood vhs/dvd?
3. a movie you know every word to?
4. favorite soundtrack?
5. favorite score?
6. a movie you never get sick of?
7. favorite holiday movie?
8. favorite foreign language movie?
9. favorite meryl streep performance?
10. favorite black and white movie?
11. favorite monologue from a movie?
12. a movie you think was snubbed for awards?
13. favorite movie from last years oscars?
14. favorite animation?
15. favorite short film?
16. the last movie that made you cry?
17. favorite documentary?
18. last movie watched on netflix?
19. a movie you think is overrated?
20. a movie you would never watch again?
21. your favorite remake?
22. rate the last movie you saw out of 10?
23. the last movie you saw in theatres?
24. the last movie you watched with friends?
25. the last move you watched alone?
26. most anticipated movie coming out this year?
27. favorite horror movie?
28. a movie you wish had a sequel?
29. a movie you wish has a remake?
30. a movie you stopped watching part way through?
31. a movie you’re ashamed to admit you love?
32. favorite superhero movie?
33. the last movie trailer you saw?
If you haven’t seen Spy in the Wild yet please do
It’s a bbc documentary narrated by David Tennent and it’s wonderful
It’s inspired by the Penguin spy cam in their previous arctic series
Anyway it’s your a fan of Planet Earth you’ll love it
Last movie you watched: I’m watching Love Rosie right now for some unknown reason and it’s terrible lmao. I’m pretty sure the last movie I watched before this was the Steve Aoki documentary, I haven’t had time for movies sadly
Last song you listened to: ed sheeran’s new song castle on the hill which bizarrely made me cry in work today
Last book you read: i’m reading girl up by laura bates right now because I have a feminist book club to go to next week, and also the hamilton book
The last thing you ate: okay I treat myself on fridays on my way home so I had a baileys chocolate doughnut and it was incredible
If you could be anywhere right now where would you be: honestly I need to see becca @studyinpink right now immediately to get my positivity streak going again or I’d fly to new york to see my best friend
When would you time travel to: I wouldn’t want to travel to the past because none of it would be good for me so I’m just going to leave it as a general ‘the future’
Fictional character you would hang out with for a day: this is such a difficult question, as it’s sherlock’s birthday I’ll say him I guess. or lorelai because I’m sure I could get my positivity thing going just from her energy. I’m going to stop now because I’ll just end up listing like 50 characters ajshfjkhd
Sometimes I wonder what’s wrong with me when I can watch horrendous things and terrible documentaries without a flicker, yet when there is a young woman sitting across from me on the bus with a very tiny puppy zipped into her coat to keep him warm… I’m crying…
On another note; my first day of training went extremely well. I have lovely colleagues, shame it’s lone working. But I have homework to do, and I’m excited because