So yesterday i was playing Pokemon go for my dad (he likes to drive while I catch Pokemon and battle for him) and around 3am I pass out and hit my head on the ground. Instead of taking me straight to the ER or getting me any medical help he continues to keep playing. He’s team valor
when i think about all this shitstorm and how unaffected i am, i realise that i
probably wouldn’t have reacted
the same way two or three years ago and that i really did develop a thick skin since then. i’m proud of myself
I don’t really have a reason for most of the song’s.
The first 5 are interchangeable
1. Growing Pains - Super Junior D&E
2. Toy - Block B
3. Night And Day - Wheesung
4. Kontrol - Sunggyu - This is my go to song when i’m sad or upset I could listen to it for weeks.
5. Flower - Xia/Junsu
6. Without You - NCT U
7. Last Romeo - Infinite
8. Blossom Tears - Lyn & Leo
9. Borders - Amber
10. Left Out - Legend - Just something about the vocals in this song really gets me.
11. Soldier - Taemin - It’s hard for me to explain my love for this song because I don’t really understand it. Taemin is my ultimate bias and I love his voice but for some reason everything about this song makes me remember my dad so it’s a really special song to me.
12. Just Another Girl - Jaejoong
13. Heartless - U-Kiss
14. Teenager - Jung Joon Young
15. U R So Cute - 24K - Everything about this song just makes me really happy.