do you ever just cry over HOW MUCH emma loves hook
- she would rather give up the one thing they need (her magic) to defeat a villain than lose him. when she couldn’t do the same for neal.
- she chooses to see the good in him NO MATTER WHAT and let’s him know
- in the season 4 finale her main goal was to get back to him & do whatever means necessary
- in her mind what they have is so perfect she actually hesitates telling him she loves him in fear of changing everything
- she trusts him so much & takes his advice which fixes her relationship with her parents
- she believes he is a hero even if he doesn’t
- HER FINAL MOMENT BEFORE SHE SACRIFICES HERSELF, SHE TELLS HIM “I LOVE YOU” AND LOOKS AT HIM ONE MORE TIME BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARS.
- but her “i love you” isn’t a goodbye it’s “we’ll be together again, find me, save me etc” it gives them both HOPE because she knows he will do exactly that.
i mean you can believe what you want but it is clear that emma swan has never loved anyone (romantically) and will never love anyone as much as she loves killian jones.
*whispers because it’s true love*