Hello! I'm the sick anon from a few days ago - I recovered! If it's possible to ask for another request (ignore if not), how about the RFA + Saeran + Vanderwood (why not?) go bowling? What kind of crazy shenanigans would happen? (I'm also really happy to see your blog growing - hopefully it gets even bigger!)
good to hear from you again, anon, and I’m glad you’re doing better! now, about your request, well… I had a solid idea of what I wanted to do but it got lost and I don’t know what happened lol. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
ohhh~ thanks for the encouraging words by the way! it’s gotten big enough to make us question our entire existence just like zen in this request
like rlly guys are you lost? but we love you anyways mwah~
- Admin Cat Mom.
mmkay before we start we’re gonna put these goofballs in teams because that’s gonna make things ten times more interesting:
- Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Honey Buddha Squadron: Yoosung, Seven, Saeran, Vanderwood.
- Team ‘we’re not naming the team as your fur ball, Jumin’: Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, V.
I think you can pretty much guess who named each team.
- probably something like this.
- puppy tried his best leave him alone.
wants to die, he’s a college student how is he supposed to pay for that?
- swears he’s good!! he just… needs a bit of warm up, that’s all.
- the one (1) time he strikes he does a silly victory dance and starts jumping in excitement.
- one of his shoes ends up who knows where.
most likely hitting someone in the face.
- what in the world… did you do with your legs, boy? what were you trying to reach? the sun?
- throwing yourself into the sun sounds like the perfect solution for the disasters you’re causing, though, we can’t blame you.
- but please tie your laces properly next time.
- IS HERE TO WIN.
- and boy does he deliver.
- does the weirdest poses while somehow managing to get high scores.
- is all over yoosung the entire time, hugs and screams and ridiculous “secret” handshakes to celebrate even when their balls land in the gutter.
- and actually poor thing tried to hug everyone on his team but saeran gave him the cold shoulder and vanderwood took out their taser.
- gets bored after a while and starts messing with everyone.
- hacks the system, now the scoring screens are filled with cats.
zen is now sneezing and yelling and questioning his existence.
- bonds with vanderwood and makes fun of everyone.
- “what do you mean you can’t smoke in here?”
- is annoyed, even the act of lifting the ball is bothersome to him.
- maybe he doesn’t feel like playing this dumb game stop staring at him for fuck’s sake.
- “the hell are you looking at?”
- death stares, lots of death stares.
- is actually embarrassed of his poor bowling skills.
- “there are just too many people here can we please go home now”
- he only agreed to go because seven promised him ice cream.
- and instead of ice cream he has a vanderwood and ugly shoes.
- wonders why they’re there in the first place.
- knows like half of these people.
- turns out most of them are fucking hilarious.
- narcissist rat man won’t stop whining and sneezing lmao why is no one immortalizing this moment on a camera.
no worries fam seven’s got you covered.
- scary lady aka jaehee seems like quite the contestant, the only one worthy of their time for that matter.
- and the place is literally crumbling down thanks to crybaby #2.
- anyways, when it comes to the actual bowling part, they look like a majestic fairy??
- their hair looks fantastic and shiny, they’ve taken off their signature jacket, their posture is excellent and to sum it up vanderwood is a blessing to this world.
- he’s supposed to be doing this with his girlfriend.
- and why does he have to be in the same team as mr. trust fund kid.
- ~more whining~
- sort of good at bowling, knows what he’s doing.
- girls around them start staring and whispering because of cOURSE he’s bragging and showing off his muscles, of course.
- takes pleasure in making fun of jumin at first until he makes it his goal to surpass his scores because there’s no way in hell he can be this good?
again, honey, you’re on the same team.
- before we know it, they start bickering over nonsense.
- is having the worst of times.
- GIVE. THIS MAN. A BREAK.
- oh my oh my what is this commoners’ leisure activity he’s never played before and is now deeply interested in.
- gets himself his own pair of bowling shoes, and a ball which has a kitten printed in it…
yeah, that’s elizabeth the 3rd.
- he also read books and did research beforehand like did you think this man would attend such a physically demanding event without careful and well thought out preparation? please.
does the granny style at some point.
- the kind of guy to bowl a strike while looking completely clueless.
- but when he gets the hang of it, he gets so cocky.
- his winning smirk is priceless.
- tries to teach zen his ways despite being mocked because he’s got a forgiving and generous soul.
- feels awkward at first because she doesn’t want to be there?? with her boss?? may god have mercy on her soul.
- her ball falls in the gutter a few times, she’s so awkward and people are staring oh god it’s kind of a her-first-RFA-party situation all over again.
- after warming up a little and getting used to it, though… oh boy.
- she’s enjoying this.
- aces every shot.
- everyone’s scared.
- no one can defeat her, unbeatable, she’s queen.
- stress? what is stress? stress is for the weak, stress has finally left her sacred body and she’s finally reached that mental peace she’s yearned for years.
- is so into it she almost calls jumin a sucker.
honey, you’re on the same team.
- is not very good at it.
- doesn’t even care.
- to be honest he’s just there to have a good laugh.
- puts the minimal effort when it’s his turn, prefers sitting in the back to enjoy the show because everyone is so goddamn Extra, all he’s missing is some popcorn.
- part of him is happy to see them bonding and having fun though.
- cheers for ALL of them like a proud dad no matter their final result.
- gets yelled at because hE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO CHEER FOR THE OPPOSITE TEAM.
- “goddamn it, v”
that was yoosung.
- laughs and shakes his head because he’s grown so accustomed to his people and their usual bullshit, after all that’s why he loves them all.