Hello! Love your blog! I'm from the uk and I was wondering if you can do junkrat/reaper/genji/soldier/Hanzo with a British s/o who starts to use British slang words like "sod it (forget it)" "I'm knackered (tired)" "bloody hell (fgs)" and they think it's really cute that they've gone full British mode and then their s/o gets self conscious and embarrassed cause they don't like their accent but they reassure them it's adorable?(you don't just have to use those words either if you don't want to)🤗
((Does it count that I use Aussie slang so I was about to say to an American friend how a bunch of bogans are having a party at like, 1am and I haven’t had a chance to get 40 winks in almost 3 weeks now??? - Mod Tez))
- Man he bloody loves British accents
- poor lad he doesn’t show it well though.
- The first time you went full on British mode he went total Aussie mode.
- So you both spoke in so much slang that not even Sombra could hack you guys to understand the convo.
- If you ever feel self conscious about your accent or the way you talk he tries to cheer you up.
- “Oi get exactly what ya mean sheila! trust me ‘ere love half the time even good ol Roadie here doesn’t even get me!”
- “If you think your accent is bad then oi must be the worst then eh love?”
- Will pepper your face with kisses.
- You’ll probably end up with soot all over your face.
- But the soot is shaped like kiss marks.
Gabriel Reyes (Reaper)
- This man?????
- He probably picks things up from the tone of voice and is actually quick to get what you say.
- He finds the way your face scrunches up and turns red very cute.
- He usually swears in Spanish and loves to talk shit about others with you.
- He probably, solely, learns how to use your slang to talk shit about people’s fashion.
- “Ah that red dress with the green high heels that have golden stilts… Aye I must say that’s bloody bullocks.”
- Will totally ask if he’s saying things right.
- If you’re feeling embarrassed he likes to pet your head to calm you down.
- Honestly really cares for you and if anyone talks shit about your slang you can say that they’ll get their balls busted bad.
Jack Morrison (Dad™76)
- This man doesn’t understand even bloody hell
- He’s always like, “??????”
- “Why is bloody an insult? No one’s bleeding”
- Tries to understand but never will.
- Kinda feels bad about it too because when you get embarrassed he blames himself.
- Tries to make you feel better by completely butchering the slang in a really, really strong attempt to try and make you smile.
- “I feel…um, bloody knackered? because I don’t know what most of the bullocks you say means. Can you try and teach me some of those bullocks?”
- you end up laughing a little and he feels like he accomplished something.
- Just tell him what he said was right.
- He ain’t leaving you alone until you teach him.
- Wants to be very supportive about it.
- You see, the thing with Genji is.
- He travelled alot to find peace with himself.
- In the process he passed by the UK
- He understands slang but doesn’t know how to use it himself.
- He finds your tone change when you speak in slang very cute.
- Will start to freak out in a good way when you go full British mode.
- If you ever get upset about the slang
- or embarrassed
- or anything really.
- He will pap your cheeks
- He’ll squish your cheeks
- And he’ll press his visor against them.
- He always tells you,
- “It took me years to come to terms with myself, you mustn’t worry about a small matter such as this one. You sound cute and you’re happy. That is what matters.”
- Will totally hug you.
- Gotta love cyborg boy
- Lookie here
- Hanzo was raised in a very traditional lifestyle and possibly the type of English he was taught was American English.
- He wouldn’t understand smidge of British slang
- Hell, he doesn’t even understand Aussie slang mate!
- But unlike Soldier, he is quick to learn
- and also unlike Soldier, he is stubborn about learning new stuff.
- But if he sees you start to become upset about your accent and/or slang use, he will throw himself on a desk and get his ass schooled.
- Will approach you with tea and surprise you.
- “Bloody hell this tea and learning about your bloody slang was hell to get through… But for you it was worth.”
- He sets the tea down and hugs you.
- Will probably never use the slang again but is willing to use it to cheer you up.