Summary: The reader’s dog wanders off and she finds him hanging out inside of an Impala that belongs to her gorgeous new neighbor.
You swear to god your dog is a ninja. He’s constantly sneaking off and getting into trouble. He’s worse than a little kid. He’s a 100 lb German Shepherd for Christ’s sake. You should be able to keep track of him.
“Murphy! Come here, buddy!”
The beautiful beast is too smart for his own good. He’s a troublemaker for sure. He needs to know what’s happening at all times. You have a slight suspicion that he thinks he’s a police dog.
You quickly search the house and the backyard, you’re not surprised that he’s no where to be found. He tends to invade your neighbors lives. He’ll just waltz right into someone’s yard or house if he can. Sigh. You walk out your front door and start looking around.
Lol, sorry- probably a stupid question, but I'm looking to buy one of your Otter Pop T's And i can't decide which color it would look better on!! (╯︵╰,)
I personally liked dark purple and black!! It makes the colors stick out more for me! <3 Thank you so much for buying! ALSO, I would LOVE to see you guys wearing the shirts, it’s honestly been my biggest dream for someone to wear a shirt with my ocs on them (since i was a kid!). So if you bought one, please considering sending pictures or selfies! <3 <3
Wow I love your description of the characters and how they look, I especially love crane's. But as a major fan of joker I really wish you could give me example of how he looks in your version? I'm sorry if this is asked before.
Who ever would have guessed that something so evil could dwell within someone so beautiful?
A lithe, pale, strong-featured man, looking down at you with his emerald eyes, smiling with his blood red lips. You would almost forget he was killing you, were he not crushing your larynx with his bare hands.
There’s also no one alive who can pull off the purple zoot suit like The Joker.
It’s all about the 40′s for Joker’s attire - high-waisted pants, crisp shirts, big jackets, and spats (that he swears he was wearing before Eddie was - should Eddie ever beat him to a function, however, Joker keeps some Black and White Oxfords in the car. One time they both wore spats to the same event, and Harvey asked if they were on the same, losing, team. Very embarrassing). The ties change, from the western (his usual go-to tie), to a bow, to the standard. Hell, one time he wore a bolo (just to piss off Slade).
He starts his day with his dark green hair slicked back, but never touches it again until the next morning. If the cowlicks come back, it’s how it was meant to be. If he falls down a flight of stairs, it’s stair hair for the day.
The only imperfection would be his nose, which has been broken several times, but always from the top down (Batman always strikes downward, flying out of the shadows like some sort of… bat). The breaking has added some length to the bridge, but Joker likes it - makes him look tough.
Yeah, my Joker is beautiful, but it really doesn’t matter - he’s still an absolute lunatic. (I tend to picture the Anthony Misiano cosplay when I think of my Joker’s looks - now that is a pretty man.)
and finally, after much pain and struggle, it’s complete.
i rewatched anastasia a few nights ago, and i must say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. i loved it when i watched it as a teeny kid, and i love it even more now. it’s just gorgeous, and i just really wanted to draw something from it!! this was definitely a challenge!
anyway this is one of the greatest pictures ever taken of the wonderful man that is John Boyega.
the tailored purple suit??? the black shirt and bowtie??? TH EFUCKING BLACK LEATHER GLOVE ??? he just invented men’s fashion. the sleek haircut. the smirk and the piercing gaze ????? the fucking pose, he’s reaching out for something i don’t know what BUT I WANT TO BE THAT THING. the freaking sex appeal ??? of this man???
when will your fave ever compete with this greatness. John Boyega.
Okay, Anon, I spent a good hour on this and then my browser crashed. So let’s try this again.
1. The lovely gray/black v-neck sweater we see in 8.08. I love love love Sam in these comfortable sweaters. He’s worn some great ones over the last few seasons (the one in 8.20 comes to mind, too), but this one is just… Guh. It’s tragic how little he wears these: in the scene with Amelia, as sleepwear, and in promo pictures, but I need more of them. In terms of a good alternative to constantly dressing poor Sam in plaid, this is the best one. These things look amazing on him. I mean, just look at how this one drapes over his shoulders and chest. It’s enough to make my heart ache. Also it looks super comfy. And I want one.
2. The yoga outfit in The Purge (9.13) As a Sam girl, I’m contractually obligated to include this one, right? Whatever. Because, seriously, this might be the outfit I will never recover from. Arms. Chest. Legs. Hot damn. As a girl who has done a lot of yoga during her lifetime, sign me up for these classes. I’ll be at every single one, with my mat front and center, doing the best damn shoulder stand you have ever seen. And then I totally climb him like a flagpole in the equipment closet.
3. The sweater vest in 8.13. I love me a man who can rock a sweater vest, and Sam Winchester can rock a sweater vest. To the confusion of everyone else sitting in the living room right now, I just sat here fanning myself. Look. Throw on a pair of hipster glasses, and this is the type of coworker I would fantasize about at night. Probably teaching history and law. (”Hey, I broke the copier again. Help?” “Hey, I’m teaching genetics. You’re teaching law. Want to co-teach a few lessons this week?” “Yes I will chaperone this field trip with you!”) Boy could read the phone book for an entire class period and his class would still be absolutely enraptured by him.
4. The blue/yellow/white plaid shirt (8.14) I love this color scheme on him. Overall, it’s just a really glorious shirt that I need to find a female version of for myself. But, beyond that, the symbolism in the colors and his tendency to wear it in season 8 are utterly fascinating to me. Royalty, intuition, balance, and growth. It’s all very poignant.
5. That soft green plaid that originated in 11.06. Hot damn this is some nice-looking plaid. I have a plaid shirt in a fabric like this, and it’s honestly the most amazing thing ever, so I totally understand why Sam would own this in multiple colors. And it looks so fucking good on him - especially with the way he’s paired it with that V-neck. I just want to bury my face in that little bit of V-neck we can see and just… Stay there.
Other highlights include the rusty bacon shirt (both original and blue flavor), the purple whippet shirt, shirtless soulless!Sam (that’s totally an outfit and I will fight you on this), and any of the adorkabley college-like shirt/hoodie/jacket combos he wears during season one.
As we all know, Tom Hiddleston Owns Five Things and is Flawless.
Four of those five seem to be t-shirts. Let’s take the time and analyse each one of them:
1. The plain white tee: white is doubtlessly one of our dear Hiddles’ favourite colours, which makes this t-shirt a bit of a classic. Tom gives it his own touch by tucking it into whatever trousers he’s wearing with it. Never fails to make a statement.
2. The décolleté green Loki wonder: I seriously believe this tee doesn’t belong to Tom. He borrowed it from someone, because we haven’t seen it as much and certainly not since his Loki-times. It’s a shame, really. That plunging neckline really allowed us to enjoy the wonder of your twelve chest hairs.
3. The Vaguely Purple See Through Shirt: this one doesn’t really need a description. The overuse and over washing of this tee has given it a delightful transparent quality that allows us to appreciate his beautiful pector- OMG NIPPLEEEEEEEEES!! LOOK AT THEM IN ALL THEIR GLORIOUS GLORY!!!!
4. The blue Coriolanus tee: also known as “The Destroyer (of Ovaries)” among experts, this t-shirt showcases the perfection that is Tom Hiddleston’s torso while bringing out his eyes. Yes, it also allows us clear view of everything nipple related.
johnlock au where john and sherlock are microbes. johns a gram negative bacterial cell bc he has lots of layers like an ogre, while sherlock is a gram positive cell bc he has one big thick dfp barrier between his literally microscopic smoll self and the world (also he stains purple during a gram stain, so like his purple shirt 💜). john tries to touch sherlock w his big long monster sex pilus to ~exchange genetic information~ sherlock does a happy wiggle when it touches his cell butt
What would happen if Medusa and Edward met? Discuss. (Me, I'm just picturing them staring at each other, both wearing purple plaid shirts, and finally going, "Well, ONE of us is going to have to change.")
@labyrinthofleah or after laundry day their shirts get switched on purpose accidentally.