- Ravenclaw (right after they've graduated hogwarts): You know now, as far as society is concerned, we're adults.
- Hufflepuff: Yes! Isn't it exciting?
- Ravenclaw: Adults who have to make their own decisions about their lives.
- Hufflepuff: It's so freeing, isn't it?
- Ravenclaw: I have no idea what I'm doing and I want to go back to school.
- Hufflepuff: ...
- Ravenclaw: I don't want to do classes or anything, I just want someone to cook for me and tell me when meals are so I don't forget and basically be able to ignore life's responsibilities.
out of curiosity (super-sorry if you've gone into this elsewhere) -- what's your take on that damn dog test thing? especially the fact that eggsy refused but roxy followed through.