- Ino: Sai, it's time to name our baby boy! Now, in the Yamanaka family...
- Sai: (has no idea how babynames work) Paintbrush.
- Ino: No, wait, it has to start with-
- Sai: Bookcase. Or a coffee table.
- Ino: Are you seriously coming up with names based on stuff we have in our house?
- Sai: ...Window.
- Ino: (sighs, thinking) I'm just gonna call him Inojin. My womb, my choice.
- Chouji: It's a family tradition. The name should start with a Cho.
- Karui: (trying to come up with a good suffix) Cho... Cho...
- Chouji: (impressed) That's an excellent idea, dear!
- Karui: ...Whatever...
- Shikamaru: (reading a scroll in the kitchen, not noticing what his wife is doing) Hey, I was thinking. We should choose a name for that baby of ours. Due to the Nara tradition, it has to start with Shika-
- Temari: (struggling to stun a fresh fish for dinner, not listening) DIE!!
- Shikamaru: Shikadai it is.
Do you have any small things that can make you feel gender euphoric, or something like it? I'm struggling bro