please tell me you have >:^3 x :^( hcs
- asra helps feed muriel’s chickens and when they cluck he’ll cluck back just because he knows muriel thinks it’s funny (i think muriel just talks to them normally like they’re people)
- we don’t know anything about muriel’s wolf pal but asra loves them. he tries to play catch with them and teach them tricks and muriel has to remind him that a wolf isn’t exactly like a dog……asra please…..
- faust likes hiding in muriel’s hood
- muriel just loves faust a lot. asra accuses him of loving faust more than him. muriel doesn’t respond. he’s too busy playing with her.
- sometimes when asra is feeling especially lazy he’ll ask muriel to carry him. it’s gotten to the point where he doesn’t even need to ask, he’ll just raise his arms up and look at him
- generally speaking i think muriel is more comfortable with being touched by asra than other people. he’s known him for a long time so he’s gotten used to being touched by him. muriel still rarely initiates touching, but sometimes he’ll touch his shoulder or hold his hand.
- asra likes leaning his entire body on muriel because he knows he can support him. he also likes sprawling out on muriel & just taking a little nap because he’s so big and warm but muriel hates it because sometimes he wants to get up and feels bad making asra get up. #catownerproblems
- they have a bunch of inside jokes that they have developed over a span of years. they’ll reference them in front of other people without explaining them at all.
- muriel doesn’t talk very often but when he feels really bad, asra can tell and will try to sit him down and have him talk. he kind of hesitates but eventually he does and feels a lot better afterwards
- muriel also tries to take care of asra and i think this really came into play when the apprentice went catatonic. asra was so sad and muriel tried to comfort/help him as much as he could. i think that’s why muriel even warns the apprentice in the first place, because he’s seen asra so upset over them. he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to them or asra again.