- me: *checks what irl friends are doing*
- irl friends: “so i got 37 snapchats from my crush today”
- me: “…”
- me: *checks on internet friends*
- internet friends: “i baked a terrifying cookie and i'm naming it sebastian”
- me: “now this is something”
My brother (now my sister) just came out to me as trans MTF but I'm the only one she told because I am also transgender (FTM) and it pains me to have to use her deadname and he/him pronouns for her when we are in public or with the family because I know how much it hurts. What should I do to make her feel better?